The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave.gt

Ok, enough of the eye-bleeding dream shots of far-away places!!! LOL…

(Just kidding…):)
How about some banal shots? As if you guys aren’t sick of them already! ;););)

Spring is so lovely in our part of the world, once we get past the yellow-green pollen plague.:)

This week has kept me busy in the garden and our roses are presenting everyday. My backlog of processing went from 0-100s in two days.

This is how it all starts.

Sun-kissed in the morning.

Leica S 006
Vario 30-90mm:
078011C6-177A-4411-BC39-07DD97A3AB1A.jpeg

7DDCEED7-9D75-43F8-B6A0-6B3846F9118B.jpeg

drevil

Staff member
And one more post from me:

again i opted to go hiking on a saturday rather than on a sunday, due to the weather and pollution forecast, even though also sunday was really nice.

But saturday proved to be just amazing. I vistited a section i havent been to for around 4 years, its maybe the section most heavily guarded by local farmers.
Under the "pretence" of protecting the wall" we have been sent away again and again.

This time my friend and i took a long detour through hills and little forrest to reach the wall without being noticed, and boy have we been rewarded, perfect spring weather, after like two hours we reached the highest tower and we left a wind shadow area and got blasted by fierce wind gusts, but boy....that view.

i also like to shoot my lenses wide open.

C645, 35mm and P65+

Status
Not open for further replies.