The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member
Melbourne's South Bank, shot hand-held on Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 25mm DA lens - really as a test of how the resolution suffers with perspective corrections in post. N.B. it suffered too much for me!

grrrreat shot ed!

nameBrandon

Hasselblad XCD 35-75 @ 45mm (f/11 | 1/4 sec | ISO 100).

Berthoud, CO.

Not sure why I fought picking this lens up for so long. Love the versatility and just heading out with a single lens.

Now if we could just get that X2D with a flippy screen...

B0000629-2.jpg

Ed Hurst

'The Eyes of the Land and the Sea' is a sculpture situated on Burrawang Walk, Kurnell - close to where the British first landed on mainland Australia. It's a short distance away from the sculpture of a whale and its calf - of which I posted a shot a few weeks ago.

This work is inspired by the ribs of the HMB Endeavour (the ship that led that first landing) and the bones of a whale (which is the totem of the local indigenous Gweagal people).

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 28mm. Shot of scene blended with separate sky shot.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
There was a rainy storm the night before so I drove up the Trail Ridge Road very early and slept at the Rock Cut Overlook before sunrise aiming at the Rock Cut & Gore range Overlook in case there's fog.

Greg Haag

One of our favorite places to be on the 4th of July is in Nashville, not especially for the big show, but for all of the different neighborhoods that have their own celebration. This is a 2 image pan, for each half I set the intervalometer to 5 seconds and captured a series of images and picked my favorites then blended in.

Fuji GFX100S 35-70 @70mm

Nashville Fireworks-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.