The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Haag

Finally finished processing my Washington DC images, hoping to go back again next spring when the cherry trees are blooming. I particularly enjoyed the Jefferson Memorial at night, although I expected the statue of Jefferson to be lit.

Fuji GFX 100S 110mm

Jefferson Memorial pan.jpg

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

Auckland again - this time viewed from Little Shoal Bay. As I was there on a work trip, and the optimal angles were to be had some way out over some mudflats, I was to be seen in the dusk wearing smart work clothes with the trouser legs rolled up, shoes and socks left on the shore some way off. The things we do for photography!

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens.

_DSF4450Step8sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

_DSF4458Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

_DSF4484Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

dave.gt

Auckland again - this time viewed from Little Shoal Bay. As I was there on a work trip, and the optimal angles were to be had some way out over some mudflats, I was to be seen in the dusk wearing smart work clothes with the trouser legs rolled up, shoes and socks left on the shore some way off. The things we do for photography!

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens.

_DSF4450Step8sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

_DSF4458Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

_DSF4484Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr
Ed, thank you for the humorous description of your efforts to get the best possible results you envisioned for these images.:):):)
Beautiful as always!!!

Most people do not have a clue how much work goes into the hard work I see presented by all in these forums. I very much appreciate your work and dedication! Wow.

TBH, even if I were not severely constrained as is normal for me, I cannot imagine going where you go, doing what you fo do and putting in the work and time that you do.:) Besides, I am already considered daft enough and surely I would be considered over the top by family and friends if I were seen wandering around at night as you described! LOL…

You made me laugh! Thank you for that small kindness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.