The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

PeterA

I agree, the older Leica glass is just fine and in many ways delivers a more pleasing image - the over-corrected 'perfect' lenses of today all produce the same looks....the only thing I do appreciate in apo is the lack of chromatic aberations in high contrast scenes...no more purple and green fringes...

drevil

Staff member

The Leeza Soho building in Beijings Fengtai district, designed by Zaha Hadid, probably the most iconic Soho Building in China, the chief designer is a good friend of mine and i went several times to the site while it was still under construction, its actually two towers wrapped by a barreling facade.
It also features the highest atrium in the world, with around 200 meter.

I also walked on the connecting bridges during construction, not for the faint hearted!

M10R and 50APO

pegelli

Poor man's shift resulting in a panoramic composition (keep the camera vertical to avoid software keystone correction and crop off the bottom half)

Antwerp Nieuw Zuid

M246M + Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5 III