The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

L
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I wish you great success with your sale. I have had a very similar camera for sale on consignment at a lower price through a dealer since well before the 100S came out. It has not moved in all that time. I very much hope you are successful, but I fear your price is optimistic.

Best,

Matt
    L
    Landscapelover
    Thank you very much Matt! It took me a while to be able to write back. The format is new for me :)
    I really appreciate your comment.
    I had a question for ALPA about the new Phase back, so O asked about lens conversion as well. It's more than I thought: As for the conversion of the lens from your friend: A conversion to the ALPA mount is priced around CHF 1600.00 (exW, shipment, VAT and customs taxes not included). The state of the lens and shutter will be checked and
    if necessary replaced or repaired. These will be at additional cost. We suggest that you or your friend get in contact with an ALPA representative near you/him.
    Hi Pramote,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm a fan of your landscapes, they're beautiful.

I'm located in Novosibirsk, Russia. Maybe you heard of «Akademgorodok». :)

Best,
    Boris
    Hello,

I've admired your work for some time, and noticed you recently posted an image that you used a Hitech filter to capture - do you mind telling me what your experience of these are? I've been interested in getting a strong ND filter for a while, but LEE's Big Stopper is eternally out of stock, much pricier, and I'd have to get a new holder (I have a small Cokin P system).

Anyways, keep up the amazing work, and I hope to hear from you!
    Pierrard
    Red Dot Forum

This a good place for Leica info,Marc Williams also frequents this site..

Leica User Forum - Das weltweit größte Leica Forum

This is also quite good...
    Hi Pramote,I have the 30mm,24mm,70 and 120,I have the 180 on order.. all CS(except the 24mm which is not available in CS)they are all extremely good in every way.I find the 120 to be excellent for landscape,it is very sharp at infinity but it's a slow focusing lens,I am looking forward to getting the 180 as it is 35mm EFOV of 140mm and focuses much faster.

I haven't used the adaptor but I spoke to people that have and the HC!00mm and 35-90mm are very good,focus is fast and everything works as normal,(metering ,exif etc)

You can also use the hc300 which is a fantastic lens...

If you would like a sample file of the 24 or 120 just let me know and I will send you a DNG..

best

Rob
    Are you going to be in Yosemite again anytime soon? Where are you based? Do you have a website with more Yosemite images. I like your work, I think I would like a piece on my walls. Care to trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…