The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

kdphotography
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ken, I hope you dont mind but can you give me your opinion on what I want to do: I have the X1D2 and 45P and want to get the XCD 90 for my portraits and have only 1 camera OR
    Buy a Hassy H5D50C and buy a 80 or 100mm Lens for it and use it for my portraits and Have 2 cameras( I never had just 1 camera....in case one acts up) Thanks Dennis
    Hi Ken,

I’ve seen a couple references in your postings at GetDPI about an upcoming get-together at Tahoe but have not found anything yet on the CI website. Can you let me know approximately when it will be so I can plan to be there and possibly help out. I live part-time at Tahoe, so I wouldn’t want to miss this. Also, have you tried the new IQ back firmware with the Surface Pro? I’m about to load it and test this weekend and wanted to be sure there were no gotcha’s. Best regards,

Steve.
    Pigs alumnus
    Ken,

I didn't want to hijack the thread, but I have been using a new 11" Sony Windows 8.1 tablet for about a month on my IQ180. I had purchased, received and returned an IQ280 as I felt the iPad image was not good enough to make focus decisions. The Sony has a great display, good battery, and runs C1 pretty well. About 10-15 seconds for an image to appear in tethered mode. A little awkward to use in the field, but lots of potential. I plan to attend the Carmel CI get together if you want to give it a try then. Best regards,

Steve.
    Ken,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your time with me today. I very much enjoyed it and you have saved me a lot of time and frustration when I do my first conversion.

Cheers,

Michael
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…