The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cindy Flood
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello Cindy,
    If you're busy, ignore my note - no slight taken I understand this is a presumptuous request.

Now have a nice set of leica lenses, shooting on M bodies, digi and film. Also shoot 2dSLRs for macro & ts-e & sports; sport is tapering off. I'm considering a Sony A7 and/or A7r to replace one or more of the M-bodies and one of the dSLRs. I'd use M mount and EF mount (manual focus), later some Sony Zeiss FE.

Enough said. My question is do you like shooting the Sony A7/r? Are you happy to shoot it? Do you miss RFs, specifically the leica digitals, for their handling/imaging? Is it a camera you'd be happy to shoot long term?

Me, don't like changing platforms at all, so reluctant. Been with Leica & Canon long time. But I see for the first time a camera that might do many things for me with less weight and cost. So I'm interested to know how you feel about the Sony. Anything you might share will be highly appreciated!

Best,
    Mike
    Cindy - get the lens. You will definitely not be sorry. I think it is one if the best lenses that I have ever used.
    J
    Cindy,

Some time ago you published a picture of your G1 with the Zuiko 50mm f/2 lens and an attached black hand strap (looked to be more than an inch wide). I'm interested in how you like this strap in use and where I might find one. I also have the G1 and the same lens (best 50 f/2 lens out there in my opinion). I would very much appreciate your response - thanks so much in advance.
    John A. Alexander
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…