The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

kuau
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Steven,
    I just found your beautiful images of Yosemite in the Pentax 645D section!
    Are you still using this camera? I am thinking of going with the 645Z and a couple of A lenses.
    What is your take on the lenses you have tried?
    I definitely want the 120mm macro and perhaps a 55mm and a wide angle or wide angle zoom.
    Do Hasselblad V lenses work in the 60mm to 180mm range?

Thank you very much,
    Mike Herring
    Steven, If you are interested in the grip for the A99, my Paypal ID would be [email protected] . $285 would cover shipping too. I vaguely remember your ID kuau from way back, did you have/collect Canon FD around 10 years ago? - Christopher
    I bought both L-plate /grip combos. I'm keeping the RRS as I prefer the L-plate. BUT I prefer the grip portion of the Millich combo even though it is less elegant looking. Better shape, more tactile grippiness.

The camera handling is improved (with either) IMO even for handheld shooting. Increased size is irrelevant, overall, and weight / balance is improved.

I didn't want to post to the thread as I didn't want to insult Jim re my preference for the L-plate on the RRS kit. His is fine, just not "as" good, IMO.

Also, Sigma now has batteries & hood in stock. I ordered directly from them.

Best,
    Rand
    Hi there,
    I do have one I am selling. It is in excellent condition and it comes with the pouch but no box and the tiny chain is broken/got lost. Of course, the chain doesn't impact the optical performance.

I would like to get $200 net for it but I will include shipping to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Joshua
    Hi there,
    I do have one I am selling. It is in excellent condition and it comes with the pouch but no box and the tiny chain is broken/got lost. Of course, the chain doesn't impact the optical performance.

I would like to get $200 net for it but I will include shipping to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Joshua
    Hi, as I posted on the thread you started, I am also looking at getting a H3D-39. Your sources seem to yield fantastic prices! Congrats. Now that you have bought yours, would you mind sharing those sources? I am keen on the 39 with HC 4/120 Makro, and possibly the HCD 4/28 as well. Also interested in the HC 4/210.
    A
    Hi Steven, have you received my last email?

i am willing to buy your camera. would you ship overseas? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…