The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yes, Mike, I'm okay now, but thanks for asking. Creeping crud, and a hard drive that needed to be replaced by a larger one (which larger one turned out to be DOA) had slowed me down for a while, then Great Lent in the Orthodox church was fully and happily upon us once I got back on my feet. I'd been intending to get back in touch with you for the last few days, so was glad to get your note. (Sorry that I hadn't seen it till just now!

Realistically, though, anything much from my end will probably have to wait until after Easter.

I actually just put the newly formatted and synchronized hard drive in this afternoon and am gearing myself up to tackle the process of selling gear, hopefully on this forum. It's been a hard decision (one I've remade again and again) but manual focus is no longer something my particular eyes can no longer manage. So I've got a Rolleiflex, an Autocord, two Perkeos, a Konica IIIa, a Canonette and an RD1 to sell. The RD1 needs to go on the block first, I think, along with five M-mount lenses (none of them by Leica, but all of them pretty good anyway.) Pitching and pricing and posting are the next hurdles, but I'd decided to go to bed and deal with them tomorrow when I'm fresher when I found your note before shutting down the computer. Drop me a line at thomasturnbull ATT usadig.com if you like.

all the best,

Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…