The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. M

WTB Phase One XF

Hi I am looking for an XF body If you have one for sale please give me a shout thanks
  2. M

Mamiya Sekor AF 28mm f/4.5 D Aspherical lens

Mamiya Sekor AF 28mm f/4.5 D Aspherical lens No scratches or damage to glass - in great condition. $1200 USD. Free shipping to Canada & US - Lens is in Toronto Canada specs: Mamiya 28mm F/4.5 AF Specs Focal Length 28mm Maximum Aperture f/4.5 Minimum Aperture f/32 Lens Mount Mamiya 645 Angle...
  3. M

How does the IQ3 50 cope in the studio?

I almost exclusively do landscape work with my IQ3 50, on a tech cam and I am reasonably happy with it. But I am looking at some possible studio work and I just wondered if anyone has used the 350 for portraits/fashion? I would be tethered to Capture one and I will most likely have to struggle...
  4. M

What's the latest IQ3 firmware?

I am a bit confused. my IQ3 50 currently has a fw installed of 5.10.1 (Feb 6 2019) system: 4.02.7 The P1 firmware updater tool says the latest is 5.01.10 and is available to update to (but isnt that a downgrade?) The P1 website lists the latest as Feature Update #8 : this file gives me...
  5. M

WTB: Center Filter for SK 35mm Digitar XL

I'm looking for a Center Filter for my SK 35mm Digitar XL please msg me if you have one you're looking to sell thanks
  6. M

Focus stacking or hyperfocal in landscapes with tech cam

Hi I have a general query for those using a tech cam, without TS lenses, for landscape focusing I have a WRS and a 35 XL on an IQ350 back, and I am curious what approaches other people take when composting their scenes for maximum acceptable sharpness When you want both close and infinity objs...
  7. M

How do you pack your tech cam when outdoors?

I'm trying to get out and about a bit more with my WRS and I am wondering what people do about transporting to/from your shooting spot I only have one lens (the 35XL) do you leave everything connected in your bag? The Lens and DB I mean? or do you transport everything separately and connect...
  8. M

Which center filter do I need?

I have a cambo 35mm digitar for my IQ350 and wondered if I should get a center filter for it (if I can find one) I am able to balance out the vignetting somewhat with LCC in C1 but am thinking if I should try and reduce the stress on the blacks, especially when shifting so if I need one and...
  9. M

can you turn off the back up nag dialog in Capture One?

I have my own backup routine scheduled (staging to disk, then to LTO tape) so I dont want to be nagged by C1 everytime I use the app is there a way to turn it off?
  10. M

I'm cheap

After I've spent all my pennies on my new (to me) techcam setup, there were a couple of things I was missing from my kit: 1) an LCC card 2) a wake up cable for my IQ350 I had a look online and I see the official P1 LCC solution is $140cad ($110 usd) The wake up cables (because of course you...
  11. M

what tool for stitching shift images?

What are people using to stitch their shots together? Photoshop or some dedicated tool? I am just starting out with my tech cam shifts and wondered if there is something better than photoshops auto stitcher?
  12. M

Question about LCC frames and shifts

I'm new to tech cams, do I need to take a matching LCC frame for each shift position?
  13. M

the agony

So after months (if not years) of lusting after a technical camera, and slowly saving up to buy bits here and there, I am finally the proud owner of a basic tech cam setup: IQ350 SK35 xl Cambo Wrs the final bit arrived this morning (the lens) and..... we have a 'stay at home' order in effect...
  14. M

Phase One SDK

I'm curious if any developers have tried the SDK to control their IQ backs? I am wanting a way to manage my IQ350 via an android device and as none exist I would have to write my own solution I see P1 do offer an SDK to the backs, but ye gods, it's almost $3000 a year for access! As I am not a...
  15. M

cleaning / servicing copal SK lenses

I have bought a used cambo (SK digitar) lens, which is being shipped to me, and I am wondering what options I have for cleaning/servicing should it need it in the future, i.e. for internal dust or lubricating the copal mechanism? with Copal not making the shutters anymore, I assume there are...
  16. M

WTB: Cambo mount lens for WRS

I am looking for a wide angle lens to go with my WRS and IQ3 back. I am hoping to strike a balance between price and performance (as 3 young kids have wiped me out over Christmas ;) ) let me know if you have something suitable to sell thanks Simon
  17. M

lens options for Cambo and non ES back

I am hopefully about to dip my toes into tech cams with a WRS to go with my IQ350 and I am wondering what lens options I have As P1 didnt enable the ES on the 350 (shakes fist and re-affirms never to buy Phase One again) I am needing to have a shutter mechanism to trigger my back I would...
  18. M

FS: Phase One IQ3 50 plus DF+ body & lenses

I'm selling my IQ3 50 in excellent condition. Comes complete with Phase One Pelican case, two batteries, charger and the following: DF+ body in excellent condition Phase One SK 80mm LS lens Mamyia AF 150mm 3.5 lens Mamiya Sekor D Aspherical AF 28mm 4.5 lens 1 Li-Ion battery charger (no Li-ion...
  19. M

Is there much difference between a WDS and a WRS?

If I were to pair a WDS with my IQ3 would I be at any disadvantage than if I were to go for a WRS 1200 for example? I am solely interested in Landscape and using a 35mm or similar lens. Apart from the dial positions being different between the two, are there any other discernable differences?
  20. M

WTB: Cambo WRS (or wds) technical camera

I'm looking for a cambo technical camera for my IQ3 50 Please let me know if you have one available Thanks