The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. B

Leica Sale: M6ttl, M4, 28+35 Summicrons, 28 F/2.8 ASPH, 35 Summaron, Voigtlander, etc

Hello All, I have decided to move along some lesser utilized gear in the New Year. Long time Leica shooter and happy to answer any questions. Plenty of feedback available dating back over a decade! Due to the number of items, please contact me via Private Message or E-mail only, and do not...
  2. B

FS: Leica Lenses: 35mm Summicron, 35mm Summaron, 40mm Rokkor, 90 TE FAT, 50mm DR Cron

Hello all, Hope you are all well. All photos are of actual pieces of gear for sale. Additional photos of all items available. -Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version 3, with original box [box shows V2 lens with earlier focus tab, but this is the correct original box with matching serial number for...
  3. B

Tons of Gear: Leica M2-R's, LTM Summaron F/2.8, 35mm ASPH Cron, 50mm Elmar-M, 40mm,

Hello all, Hope you are all well. All photos are of actual pieces of gear for sale. Additional photos of all items available. Not really interested in trade, but shoot me a note and we can always discuss. Please let me know any questions. I am located in Upstate NY. -Leica M2-R Body (Rare...
  4. B

FS: Massive Leica Sale, Bodies, Lenses, Accessories, Lots of Photos!

Hello all, Hope you are all well, and enjoying fall. I have been on the forum for years and I am located in Upstate, NY. However, I will be visiting the NYC this weekend, and could potentially meet in the city, northern NJ, Southern CT, or anywhere within reason for face-to-face deals. Happy...
  5. B

FS: Leica 35mm F/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE and Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron ASPH in Chrome

Hello All, Up for sale are two of the best lenses you can buy for each of their respective speeds. 1) Leica 35mm F/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE 11663 in near mint condition. Was purchased "Like New" from PhotoVillage in NYC for $4676 (receipts included). Other than the smallest paint mark on the...
  6. B

Tons of Leica Gear- 28mm ASPH, M2-R, 35mm ASPH, 40mm Rokkor, 35mm Skopar, Accessories

Hello All, Happy Holidays to all and time to move some stuff before the start of 2015! Please PM with any questions or requests for photos. Please include your e-mail address and I can send photos of all items. Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit ASPH- Great little lens with fantastic optics. Super...
  7. B

Leica M2-R, 35mm Cron IV (German), 50mm Elmar-M, 28mm Elmarit Black Paint, etc.

Hello All, Please contact for additional photos of all items. When Private Messaging, please include your e-mail so I can send photos directly. Due to the number of items, please PM or e-mail directly and refrain from posting below. I will update ad as items are sold. 1) Leica M2-R Body- Rare...
  8. B

Leica M2-R, 35mm Crons, 50mm Elmar-M, Summitar, 35mm Summaron, etc.

Hello All, Due to a move towards other interests at this time, I am listing/selling all of my Leica gear. All of this gear took a long time to acquire, but I hope someone else can enjoy them now. Having owned a lot of gear over the years, many of the items listed are my favorites that have...
  9. B

FS: Lots of Leica Lenses and Accessories (Hoods, Finder, Hard to Find Items, etc...)

Hello All, A little bit of a summer sale as I am looking to clear out some of my lesser used Leica gear. Please contact for additional photos of all items. When Private Messaging, please include your e-mail so I can send photos directly. Due to the number of items, please PM or e-mail...
  10. B

FS: Leica M3, 35mm ASPH, 50mm DR, 21mm F/3.4, 35mm Summaron, 90mm, rare 28mm F/2.8 V1

Hello all, ...some Spring cleaning... Up for sale is a beautiful late production 1965 Leica M3 (Serial #1129XXX.) This camera was fully CLA’d by Leica NJ on 04/04/07 and additionally was checked over by Sherry Krauter last week (04/09/2013) who “Adjusted speed tension, brake, rangefinder...
  11. B

Leica and Mamiya Rangefinder Collection (M2, M7, MP, 50mm, 28mm, M7ii with 43mm)

Hello All, Looking to part with the majority of my rangefinder equipment at this time. Serious offers on certain items may be considered. Discount available for multiple items (Body and Lens combos, multiple lenses, etc) Due to the number of items listed please refrain from posting questions...
  12. B

FS: Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit, Version 1 (1964), 9-Elements, Black Paint Tab, RARE...

Hello All, This is a very rare early Serial #2062XXX (1964) Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit Version 1 9-Element lens. Black Paint infinity lock tab. Early Red and White lettering on barrel. Near perfect glass. I believe this is the 28mm "black paint" equivalent to the 35mm and 50mm Summicrons of the...
  13. B

Huge Super Bowl Sale: Lenses, Cameras, Accesories, etc

Hello All, Trying to clear out some old gear and accessories… I have multiple images of each item, so please contact me for additional photos. When you private message, please include your e-mail address and I can send photos directly. Due to the number of items listed, please private...
  14. B

Leica MP (Black Paint) and 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version IV)

Hello all, 1) Leica MP Black Paint: Brown leather covering, in addition to M4 style advance lever. Original MP covering and original BP MP lever will be included. All boxes, papers, service records, etc. since new. Comes original black Leica strap, as well as I will toss in matching brown...
  15. B

50mm Cron 6-bit, Luigi Case, Zhou Case, Coder Kit, Lots of Accessories..

Hello All, Leica 50mm F/2 Summicron in MINT condition. As close to new as you can find. With original boxes, paperwork, caps, etc. This is a German made, factory 6-bit coded lens. Lens is in perfect operating condition. Price: $1825.00 Also, cleaning out some accessories in the New Year...
  16. B

Mamiya 7ii, 43mm, Leica M7, M2-R

Hello, Mamiya 7ii with 43mm Lens, Viewfinder, Caps, Hood, etc. Lens is near perfect with near mint glass. Body shows a few signs of wear but is working well. Fantastic camera and lens combo. Truly an amazing wide angle lens. Price: $2200 Leica M7 Body: Black Chrome body showing some signs of...
  17. B

FS: Leica M2-R, M2, M4, IIIF 50mm 3.5, BP MP...

Hello All, I have many more photos of each item, please feel free to e-mail me if seriously interested. I can consider possible lens trades, but mostly looking to free up cash. I am located in the NYC area for any face-to-face deals. 1) Leica M2-R in mint condition. (Serial #12497XX)...
  18. B

Leica 28mm Anniversary, M2-R, M4, M2, IIIF, Rapidwinder...

Hello All, I have many more photos of each item, please feel free to e-mail me if seriously interested. I can consider possible lens trades, but mostly looking to free up cash. I am located in the NYC area for any face-to-face deals. 1) RARE Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit. (Serial #31898XX...
  19. B

FS: Leica M2-R, M2, and M4 (plus rare 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit)

Hello All, Up for sale are the following: 1) Leica M2-R in mint condition. (Serial #12497XX) Original plastic with matching serial number. "L" seal intact. A Beauty and rare to find in this kind of condition. Price: $2850.00 2) Leica M2- Button Rewind. Purchased as a backup but never...
  20. B

FS: M2-R, M4, M2, 35mm Summaron, 50mm and 90mm Cron, 90mm TE "FAT"...

Hello all, I have decided to move along some of my gear. There is brief descriptions here, but please e-mail or message me with any questions and additional information. I have lots of pictures of each item for sale. Thank you for your interest. 1) Leica M2-R. Mint Condition with...