The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. F

Olympus 45mm 1.8 vs 50mm F2 Macro

I've been thinking about selling my 45mm and picking up the 4/3 version for my Em1. With the PDAF, AF should be fast enough for portraits and macro work. I gain much higher magnification and weather proofing with the right adapter. Thoughts on this? I do lose compactness and AF speed but not...
  2. F

Olympus E-PM2 is the Best Deal in cameras now

I purchased one recently for $350 with the 14-42R and 40-150R, I sold both so my camera body cost me only about $180 for a brand new camera. Paired with the 14mm F2.5, I've never had such an inexpensive combo produce such good results. The IBIS is flaky in my tests with a 45mm F1.8 so I...
  3. F

FS: Olympus HLD-6 with Free Battery - E-M5 Grip OM-D

Comes with free Wasabi LION battery with Japanese cells. Only used about 4-5 times. Comes with box and everything pictured. OPTIONAL EXTRA for $20 is the OEM Olympus battery that's been used about 10 times. ONLY for sale with the Grip, NOT AVAILABLE separately thanks. Pricing is NET to me. $199
  4. F

FS: Olympus 60mm F2.8 Macro MFT

Price: $400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: CONUS Priority mail delivered, insurance extra Like new. I'm the original owner and only used a handful of times. No problems, everything works well. Includes everything that...
  5. F

FS: Fuji X-M1 + 16-50mm Lens

Price: $595.00, Price is firm thanks and net to me. Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Unisured CONUS Priority Mail Shipping included. Really enjoying this camera combo but need the funds to pay for a new MFT lens I really want...
  6. F

Fuji XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Zoom

Came with my X-M1. I've only used it twice. It is black and like new. Includes caps and hood. Will only trade for Fuji 14mm F2.8. Price is net to me. Price: $360.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail...
  7. F

Olympus 14-54mm F2.8-3.5 mk 2, MMF-3 | Location: New York, | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to SellSelling Olympus 14-54mm F2.8-3.5, MMF-3 Prices 295, 105 Location New York, Ships to USA Description Excellent condition and works perfectly. Comes with original box, papers, hood, and caps. The MMF-3 is like new and what you need to have a fully...
  8. F

Olympus 17mm F1.8 vs Canon 22mm F2 - How is the Micro-Contrast?

I jumped on the Canon EOS-M deal recently and I'm very happy with the lens but not so happy with the body. There is a very annoying 2-3 second black out period between each shot, the screen doesn't flip, and I can't attach an EVF. The AF isn't very quick and the AF boxes are huge and can't be...
  9. F

FS: NEX-C3 Sigma 19, 30 bundle - LA-EA1

Not parting it out Sony NEX-C3, 16mpx APS-C sensor that everyone loves for high dynamic range with low noise and weak AA filters. This camera is in good condition and has no problems. I've been using a GGS screen protector with it. It includes: 3 batteries: 2 OEM batteries and 1 aftermarket...
  10. F

FS: Olympus 12mm F2.0 MFT lens with Hood

No trades, no dibs. lens will go to the first person who sends actual payment. Comes with original box and paperwork. I can't find the receipt so I'm not sure if it's still under warranty or not. It does work perfectly and I haven't had any issues. The hood is Aftermarket, not OEM even though...
  11. F

FS: NEX-7 and Zeiss ZA 24mm F1.8

NEX-7 Price: $795.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail, Insurance is optional extra Good condition with a few marks near the battery door corner. Comes with: Box All included accessories 2 OEM Sony batteries...
  12. F

weather sealing works.

Sandy
  13. F

Olympus 60mm F2.8 Macro is an impressive lens

I've used many a macro lenses over the years and I'm extremely impressed by the performance of this lens. I can't believe it's only $600. My only complaint is that the hood seems hard to find! All this and it's weather sealed! Will be adding a ringlight kit to my bag in the near future and...
  14. F

Olympus 12mm F2 - Is this a good sample?

Just curious if this is the performance I should expect from this lens. If other owners can chime in to indicate if this look about as sharp as a good copy or not, I would appreciate it. Opening them in separate tabs might be helpful. Full size JPEGs taken in Fine Mode, straight out of camera...
  15. F

FS: Olympus 50mm F2 Macro - 4/3 lens

Excellent condition, super sharp. Comes with box, hood, both caps, and papers. Please excuse the dust, there are no scratches except a small one on the mount itself. Review of this lens, legendary! http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/olympus_50_2_o20 With the Olympus MMF-3, you can have a...
  16. F

FS: Panasonic 14-45mm Zoom

The much heralded original kit zoom. Very high quality. This copy is extremely sharp and has no issues. It comes with an aftermarket hood. It comes with original Lumix front and rear cap. No issues, zoom is quick, lens is sharp, focus is quiet. In great cosmetic condition as you can see. $189...
  17. F

First paid shoot with my E-M5

The last time I took my OM-D for a paid shoot, it was a backup with my NEX-7 doing most of the work. This time, I just took my OM-D. An interesting observation is that at least up to 2000x2000, I can't tell much of a difference in quality between the Panasonic 14-45mm and the modern 4/3rd...
  18. F

Olympus ZD 50mm F2 vs Panny Leica 45mm F2.8 on OM-D

Will be buying one of these solutions to use on the OM-D. PL45 advantages: Much Faster AF 2:1 Magnification (on 35mm equivalency) Compact and Small Possibly better LOCA performance Oly 50mm F2 advantages: Weather sealed with MMF-3 1 full aperture faster Possibly better bokeh 100mm is better...
  19. F

FS: Sony A850 and Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 SSM

Get a $25 discount if you buy both the A850 and Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 SSM lens. This is a 24 megapixel camera. You can read a review here: Sony Alpha 850 Review All prices are net to me. Comes with: 2 OEM Sony batteries, 1 aftermarket 1 OEM Sony charger, 2 aftermarket M - Manual Focus Screen...
  20. F

FS: Lee Filter Holder, adapters, and filters

SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE SOLD GONE Price: SOLD Payment method: PayPal Item...