The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. M

FS: Sony RX0 - priced to sell

Sold.
  2. M

Want this sold, $400.
  3. M

Price reduction. $490.
  4. M

Bump.
  5. M

Unopened and unused. I haven’t even opened it from the shipping box from B&H! I was planning to use the camera for a project but am no longer pursuing the project. Just want to recoup a bit of cost. Pricing it low for quick and easy transaction instead of maximizing the amount I’d get out of it...
  6. M

FS: Fujifilm GFX 50s, 63mm f/2.8, w/ extras - low price

Buyer backed out. Still available.
  7. M

FS: Nikon D500 Body - $1250

Sold. Thanks.
  8. M

FS: Fujifilm GFX 50s and 63mm f/2.8 - $5600

While I’ve sold on here, I don’t do it frequently enough to remember I can’t edit title of my FS post. I posted a new thread (without price in the title) so I can drop the price as needed. Please consider this thread replaced.
  9. M

FS: Fujifilm GFX 50s, 63mm f/2.8, w/ extras - low price

Fujifilm GFX 50S, 63mm f/2.8 Lens (separate original boxes), 2 extra batteries, like new condition, original packaging and all original accessories, under 1k shots. I tried quite a few times with different cameras but just don’t enjoy EVF. I haven’t had a chance to take photos of the gear. Low...
  10. M

I am thinking of getting the Fujifilm GFX 50S ....am I nuts ?

I happen to be selling mine for cheap. :grin: It’s a great system. I learned the hard way that I don’t enjoy shooting with EVF.
  11. M

Buyer backed out. Still available. Thanks.
  12. M

Pending payment.
  13. M

Fujifilm GFX 50S, 63mm f/2.8 Lens (separate original boxes), 2 extra batteries, like new condition, original packaging and all original accessories, under 1k shots. I tried quite a few times with different cameras but just don’t enjoy EVF. I haven’t had a chance to take photos of the gear. Low...
  14. M

FS: Nikon D500 Body - $1250

Nikon D500 body, great condition, in original packaging, all original accessories but missing manual in English, under 30k shots. I’m selling gear that I don’t use much now. I haven’t had a chance to take photos of the gear. Low price for quick & easy transaction (I’m lazy). I’ve sold quite a...
  15. M

Feeler: Konica 60mm f/1.2 Hexanon for sale

It's now official posted up for sale. Instead of managing multiple postings, I only have it posted on FM. Thanks.
  16. M

SK Blue Ring 150mm f/2.8 LS

It's definitely quite a beast. After shooting with it for a bit, the 120mm seems portable! I noticed the AF not as quick as the 150mm f/3.5 as well. However, the extra speed and closer minimum focus distance are important to me. It's the perfect 150mm for me.
  17. M

Feeler: Konica 60mm f/1.2 Hexanon for sale

Replied. Thanks!