The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. B

Positive Feedback

Seller: (ME) BrettS Buyer: Leo a.k.a. Leonmm Lens: 28mm Elmarit ASPH Sold a like new condition Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH to Leo. Super smooth transaction, fast payment, and real nice guy to have a chat with on the phone. Highly recommended and enjoy the lens!- -Brett-
  2. B

Leica Sale: M6ttl, M4, 28+35 Summicrons, 28 F/2.8 ASPH, 35 Summaron, Voigtlander, etc

35mm Skopar: SOLD 21mm Skopar: SOLD 28mm Elmarit ASPH: SOLD Everything else available! Thanks
  3. B

Leica Sale: M6ttl, M4, 28+35 Summicrons, 28 F/2.8 ASPH, 35 Summaron, Voigtlander, etc

21mm F/4 Color-Skopar is SOLD. Everything else still available!
  4. B

Updated Bump: Some Great Stuff here to start shooting this spring!
  5. B

Hello All, I have decided to move along some lesser utilized gear in the New Year. Long time Leica shooter and happy to answer any questions. Plenty of feedback available dating back over a decade! Due to the number of items, please contact me via Private Message or E-mail only, and do not...
  6. B

FS: Billingham Olive Insert Pro #520747-never used

Billingham insert has already arrived. Super fast shipping and great seller! Gave new life to my 30 year old bag! Thanks!
  7. B

FS: Leica Lenses: 35mm Summicron, 35mm Summaron, 40mm Rokkor, 90 TE FAT, 50mm DR Cron

Only 35mm LTM Summaron Still Available: Everything else is SOLD! Only 35mm LTM Summaron Still Available: Everything else is SOLD!
  8. B

FS: Leica Lenses: 35mm Summicron, 35mm Summaron, 40mm Rokkor, 90 TE FAT, 50mm DR Cron

40mm Rokkor SOLD...All others still available! 40mm Rokkor SOLD...All others still available!
  9. B

Hello all, Hope you are all well. All photos are of actual pieces of gear for sale. Additional photos of all items available. -Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version 3, with original box [box shows V2 lens with earlier focus tab, but this is the correct original box with matching serial number for...
  10. B

Tons of Gear: Leica M2-R's, LTM Summaron F/2.8, 35mm ASPH Cron, 50mm Elmar-M, 40mm,

Hello all, Hope you are all well. All photos are of actual pieces of gear for sale. Additional photos of all items available. Not really interested in trade, but shoot me a note and we can always discuss. Please let me know any questions. I am located in Upstate NY. -Leica M2-R Body (Rare...
  11. B

FS: Massive Leica Sale, Bodies, Lenses, Accessories, Lots of Photos!

Epson RD-1S- SOLD 50mm Elmar-M Chrome- SOLD [One still available though!] Everything else still available.
  12. B

FS: Massive Leica Sale, Bodies, Lenses, Accessories, Lots of Photos!

Hello all, Hope you are all well, and enjoying fall. I have been on the forum for years and I am located in Upstate, NY. However, I will be visiting the NYC this weekend, and could potentially meet in the city, northern NJ, Southern CT, or anywhere within reason for face-to-face deals. Happy...
  13. B

FS: Leica 35mm F/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE and Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron ASPH in Chrome

Bump. I also have a very clean 35mm f/2.8 Summaron in original screw mount LTM if anyone's interested. This is not an M-mount conversation but the true rarer original LTM that close focuses to 1m. Thanks.