The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. M

XFIQ350 Back Display Protective Film

cant you trim down a phone glass protector?
  2. M

WTB Phase One XF

yeah I have had a few scam replies
  3. M

WTB Phase One XF

Hi I am looking for an XF body If you have one for sale please give me a shout thanks
  4. M

C1 tethering with MacBook Pro M1

says everyone with a brand new apple product - 1 year later however ....... ;)
  5. M

Mamiya Sekor AF 28mm f/4.5 D Aspherical lens

Mamiya Sekor AF 28mm f/4.5 D Aspherical lens No scratches or damage to glass - in great condition. $1200 USD. Free shipping to Canada & US - Lens is in Toronto Canada specs: Mamiya 28mm F/4.5 AF Specs Focal Length 28mm Maximum Aperture f/4.5 Minimum Aperture f/32 Lens Mount Mamiya 645 Angle...
  6. M

How does the IQ3 50 cope in the studio?

Thanks Steve, I appreciate your comments I really miss my old H body, but going back to an Hx would mean having to get another digital back in H mount, that would allow me to keep my C1 workflow if I went for an older back. I would probably go for a P65+ if I could find one Alternatively I...
  7. M

How does the IQ3 50 cope in the studio?

I almost exclusively do landscape work with my IQ3 50, on a tech cam and I am reasonably happy with it. But I am looking at some possible studio work and I just wondered if anyone has used the 350 for portraits/fashion? I would be tethered to Capture one and I will most likely have to struggle...
  8. M

Fun with MF images 2021

Came across this weird place at the weekend Cambo WRS, SK35 XL IQ350
  9. M

IQ4 Remote App

ha, well yes thats a whole other story :)
  10. M

IQ4 Remote App

Because it sends a clear message to customers and potential customers, that P1 will drop you if you arent on the latest and greatest hardware. Even Apple dont do that
  11. M

IQ4 Remote App

That would idiotic
  12. M

What's the latest IQ3 firmware?

thanks - Idont have an XF so can only update via the CF none of these firmware versions make any sense to me lol how can 5.00.5 be the latest, and my back currently has 5.10.1?
  13. M

What's the latest IQ3 firmware?

I am a bit confused. my IQ3 50 currently has a fw installed of 5.10.1 (Feb 6 2019) system: 4.02.7 The P1 firmware updater tool says the latest is 5.01.10 and is available to update to (but isnt that a downgrade?) The P1 website lists the latest as Feature Update #8 : this file gives me...
  14. M

2 Questions

Two points: 1) you'll need a wake up/sync cable if the back doesnt have an electronic shutter. You can put an IQ back into zero latency mode which doesnt require a wake up signal, but it still needs a shutter signal to actually fire the back's capture. 2) I dont know why you would be advised...
  15. M

Phase One IQ4 phone tethering / transfer feature?

It wouldnt be that hard, I've looked at the SDK document, and I have developed a few android apps over the years - but I'm not paying $3000 a year for it
  16. M

WTB: Center Filter for SK 35mm Digitar XL

I'm looking for a Center Filter for my SK 35mm Digitar XL please msg me if you have one you're looking to sell thanks
  17. M

Phase One IQ4 phone tethering / transfer feature?

There was already an SDK (called Capture Core I think) - but it cost $3000 USD a year to access it, and I dont know what backs it supports (or even if its still available) I was interested in developing an android app to access my IQ350 but not for $3000
  18. M

Focus stacking or hyperfocal in landscapes with tech cam

Hi I have a general query for those using a tech cam, without TS lenses, for landscape focusing I have a WRS and a 35 XL on an IQ350 back, and I am curious what approaches other people take when composting their scenes for maximum acceptable sharpness When you want both close and infinity objs...
  19. M

How do you pack your tech cam when outdoors?

I'm trying to get out and about a bit more with my WRS and I am wondering what people do about transporting to/from your shooting spot I only have one lens (the 35XL) do you leave everything connected in your bag? The Lens and DB I mean? or do you transport everything separately and connect...