The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. D

Technical Camera Images

Beautiful images Dave! What fun that would be.
  2. D

Technical Camera Images

A few images from this week near Cameron Pass, Colorado. Cambo WRS1600 + CFVii 50c + APO Digitar 150mm. Usually I try to get everything in focus, but on this one I thought it would be fun to use f5.6 to create blur. Cambo WRS1600 + CFVii 50c + APO Digitar 150mm Cambo WRS1600 + CFVii 50c +...
  3. D

Hasselblad 28 Sept 2021 "Beyond Classic"

Sign me up for a CFV iii with 100mp bsi sensor :D
  4. D

Fun with MF images 2021

Here are some images of the Southeast Wyoming Welcome Center. Like the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge photo by @Ray Harrison above this is another example of a government building with interesting architecture. Fuji GFX100s + GF45mm f11 Fuji GFX100s + GF23mm f11 Fuji...
  5. D

Hey JohnL, Based on the responses to this post I'm assuming you ended up purchasing the lens...

Hey JohnL, Based on the responses to this post I'm assuming you ended up purchasing the lens: https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/sold-cambo-wrs-schneider-kreuznach-apo-digitar-35mm-xl-in-copal-0-including-center-filter-superb-lens.70917/ I'm sending you this message in the off...
  6. D

FOUND: Schneider M 52 II Center Filter for Apo Digitar 5.6/ 47 XL

Ended up purchasing a new one from Paula at Linhof Studio.
  7. D

Positive Feedback for diggles

You're welcome Glenn! Thank you!
  8. D

Fun with MF images 2021

WRS AE + Hasselblad CFV II 50C + 47XL f11, 3 Image Stitch Lake Agnes RMNP
  9. D

Behind the scenes

WRS AE + Hasselblad CFV II 50C + 47XL f11, 3 Image Vertical Stitch
  10. D

Paula said that next week Schneider will be sending her the last of a few centre filters they have. Apparently it will include the CF II with 52mm thread for the 47mm XL. The CF II will have Alpa etched on it, but I can live with that. If anyone else is looking for a center filter then...
  11. D

FOUND: Cambo WRS 1600 (Capture Integration)

I've just committed to getting new WRS 1600 from Capture Integration. Now everyone can send me a PM with "like new" condition WRS 1600s for sale. Lol!
  12. D

Thank you for the heads up. This one is being sold by a very nice forum member/photographer, I talked with him about it already before he put it on eBay. I was going back and forth on it, but I passed because of the dings. I'll probably kick myself later.
  13. D

Bump. Still looking :-)
  14. D

Thank you for the info. $350 seems right to me. I'm curious which back you used the lens with and how much did you generally shift?
  15. D

Thank you for the tip! Just reached out to Paula.
  16. D

Hey Paul, thank you for the heads up. I saw that on eBay as well, but it seems like they are asking a premium for it. Maybe $600 is the going rate, I don't know, but it seems expensive. Any thoughts on what the going rate is?
  17. D

I've recently picked up a Apo Digitar 47xl and it performs nicely on a CFV II 50c with shifts that are 10mm or less. When shifting any more than that I am noticing noisy blue skies. My understanding is that a center filter could help fix that issue by exposing the edges more correctly upon...
  18. D

Tilt shift options for GFX100S

Hey Ed, Are you planning on creating stitched images with the t/s lens or are you mainly interested in fixing perspective. If fixing perspective is your goal then I'd recommend tilting the GF 23mm and fixing perspective in post. I ran a test comparing tilting with a GFX 100S/GF23mm and...