The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Search results

1. f6cvalkyrie

Problem when shooting high-res moonshots ... help appreciated ...

I have been exercising with these High-Res moonshots every night with clear skies (not very often here in wintery Russia) and have found that handholding with a short shutter delay gives the better results ... this is from yesterday evening ... Stay safe while you're having fun, Rafael
  2. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

The early bird catches the worm ... Full moon early in the morning, in a partially cloudy sky ... have fun, stay safe, Rafael
  3. f6cvalkyrie

hi, thanks for your inputs ... Shutterspeed was 1/800 sec ... shouldn't that be short enough to eliminate the need for a tracking mount ? I do get sharp moon pictures when I do not use the high-res mode of my E-M1X CU, Rafael
  4. f6cvalkyrie

Last night I experimented with the high-resolution mode of my Oly E-M1X and lens Panaleica 100-400/4-6.3 ... for moonshots ... the sky was cristal clear and the temperature was -19°C ... I've already used it without problems for daily shots, but "moon shots" remained a problem for the time...
  5. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

Early morning, all trees covered with ice ... Mazeika, Russia Have fun but stay safe, Rafael
  6. f6cvalkyrie

Sony A1 images

7. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Rose hip and sunset Mazeika, Russia Stay safe while having fun, Rafael Oly E-M1X with 12-40/2,8
  8. f6cvalkyrie

It's becoming a snowy winter in Russia ... have fun, but stay safe, Rafael
  9. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

around the small lake in our backyard ... Mazeika, Russia ... Have fun, stay safe, Rafael
  10. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

Frozen trees In Mazeika, Russia Stay safe but have fun, Rafael
  11. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

Winter in Russia, Silver Berches in the snow ... Stay safe while having fun ... Rafael
  12. f6cvalkyrie

A short walk around the farm ... Stay safe, but have fun, Rafael
  13. f6cvalkyrie

Merry Christmas to the kind Folks Here

"Our" (russian orthodox) Christmas is still 2 weeks away (7th of January), but still, Merry Christmas to all participants to this fantastic forum !
  14. f6cvalkyrie

Hi, it's good to see your EP3 is still in working order !!! Is that the Hallehof in Zoersel you visited ? C U, Rafael
  15. f6cvalkyrie

-17 ° C here, and with the wind this morning, it feels like -23 ° C ... but the sky is clear, and the full moon was two days ago ... ideal for a moonshot ... Oly E-M1X with Panaleica Vario-Elmar 100-400 ... and edited in Capture One 22 Stay safe while having fun, Rafael
  16. f6cvalkyrie

I'm back at the farm in Russia, so it is time for some "cold" pictures ... E-M1X with Oly 12-40/2,8 - HDR in CaptureOne have fun but stay safe ! Rafael
  17. f6cvalkyrie

The great tripod & head thread!

Hi ! I'm a happy user of a wooden tripod made by the German manufacturer Berlebach ... they have a nice range of tripods and accessories for astronomers ... https://www.berlebach.de/en/?bereich=produkte&kategorie=89 (I'm not in anyway related to Berlebach, just a happy user) Stay safe, but...
  18. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

A hortensia covered with the first snow of this winter, from the garden ... Stay safe, have fun, Rafael
  19. f6cvalkyrie

Today is the day ... Capture One 22 !!!

yes, I also had problems to log in yesterday, but then I clicked on "forgot PW", received a mail to reset PW, did that, and could log in ... I hope it works for you too ... C U Rafael
  20. f6cvalkyrie

Today is the day ... Capture One 22 !!!

I found some spare time to upgrade also on the MacBook Pro ... this went all according to the rules ... absolutely no problems ... Now I'm done for this update. Awaiting your experiences ! Rafael