The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Search results

1. A

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Norway
  2. A

Fun with MF images 2022

Austria Hasselblad 500C/M, Sonnar 250, P45+
  3. A

New M11

A lot of cost discussion here. I enjoy reading at GetDPI about various niche camera systems and watch pictures taken with them - in other forums, the owners of such systems are often alienated because of discussions about the price, whether it’s worth it etc. If someone buys the camera, the...
  4. A

Fun with MF images 2022

Thank you! Unfortunately the IQ1 60 does not have an electronic shutter, so for a long time I couldn't adapt lenses well. But recently I came across a Kapture TrueWide, which is essentially a sliding back, a Copal 3 shutter, and a Nikon F mount. The Nikon mount causes a fair bit of vignetting...
  5. A

Fun with MF images 2022

Hamburg Samyang 24mm, IQ1 60
  6. A

How to pronounce German camera and lens brands correctly

As a German native speaker there is probably a slight advantage here. But I agree that Voigtländer must be the most difficult :) But since not all camera brands are German, a few questions to the neighbours: Hasselblad - I spoke with a Swedish friend, and he pronounced it as Hasselblod ;-) How...
  7. A

Fun with MF images 2022

Hamburg Samyang 24mm, IQ1 60
  8. A

Film vs digitally optimized SK 43XL Digitar

Just out of curiousity: what was the retail price of the lens (without Cambo/Alpa/... mount)?
  9. A

Fun with MF images 2021

Helsinki Hasselblad 500C/M, Sonnar 180, P45+
  10. A

Which spirit level do you rely on, tripod head, camera or digital back?

I mainly trust a precise bubble level that I hold against a flat surface on the camera.
  11. A

Fun with MF images 2021

Finland Hasselblad 500C/M, Planar 80, P45+
  12. A

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Germany
  13. A

WTB: Pentax 645 to Nikon F Adapter [EU]

Hi, I am looking for an adapter from Pentax 645 to Nikon F. If someone has one in the drawer and doesn’t need it anymore, I’d be happy. Thank you!
  14. A

Fun with MF images 2021

Austria Hasselblad 500C/M, Sonnar 250, P45+ Happy New Year 2022!
  15. A

Found

Found, thank you!
  16. A

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Minolta Macro Rokkor 50, Auto Bellows III, Canon RP
  17. A

Merry Christmas to the kind Folks Here

Merry Christmas! Thank you for all the inspiring pictures and kind spirit in this forum. In a year with health issues it has been always a welcome escape and pleasure to come here and be inspired by your work. Lapland Ricoh GR II
  18. A

Capture one with P1 back and Fuji system

I would write them and ask for a solution, maybe they can create a DB+Fuji license for you.