The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Search results

1. T

FS: Leica M8.U with Green Paint and VC 21 f4

Payment for M8u sent. Thanks
  2. T

WTB: Hasselblad CFVII 16 (or version 1)

Merry Christmas to all (bump!) Still looking...
  3. T

WTB: Hasselblad CFVII 16 (or version 1)

Looking for the above. Can be either version 1 or 2. Need fat pixels! :) perfect feedback available here, rfforums, fleabay & FM. thanks! best, Trevor
  4. T

Help regarding batteries - CF39MS

Dear friends.. I recently bought an older Hassey CF39MS with a very weak battery. I understand it takes the NP-F series of batteries from Sony, and was wondering if any of them would work in terms of mAh? I googled for the batts, and the only place that seems to carry them would be e*ay...
  5. T

Mamiya 7 - DigitalBack Adapter Plate Concept

The museum i used to intern at, used heavily modified Mamiya 7 backs (version 1) with Veio backs then. I remember my jaw hitting the floor when i first saw one mounted on the copy stand.... It was a custom made back done by mamiya/leaf back in 2008.
  6. T

Masks!!!! - help!

Gotcha! THanks again Steve. Still better than nothing i guess.
  7. T

Masks!!!! - help!

Hi Steve, Done and purchased!!! (darn... that's fast) Just to check this has a split prism in the centre right? thanks again Trev
  8. T

Masks!!!! - help!

Dear Wentbackward, thanks for the note. Yup, tried that, ending up rubbing off the lines, and my 1 yr old daughter eating the sharpie... :) Steve and Yaya, thanks so much for the note. I'll give the mamiya leaf guys a call. :) thanks to all, and once again... this forum rocks!
  9. T

Masks!!!! - help!

Hi all. I finally made the plunge after saving for 10 + years & eating rice/potatos daily, and purchased a CF39 back for my mamiya RZ system. :chug: One question. Anyone know where to get the masks for the RZ system based on the CF39's sensor size? i've looked everywhere, and they don't seem...
  10. T

WTB: Hasselblad CFV 16 (Version 1 or 2)

Still looking. Happy to consider Phase one or Leaf compatibles thanks!
  11. T

WTB: Hasselblad CFV 16 (Version 1 or 2)

Looking for a Hasselblad CFV 16, either version 1 or 2 ok. 120's getting harder to find where i live... :( Feedback available here, RFforums and FM. thanks! Trevor
  12. T

Want to Buy: Leica 21-24-28mm Viewfinder

Looking for the above variable viewfinder. If you have the universal finder, the more expensive version, 16-18-21-24-28 Code 12011, let me know too. Any condition considered. Feedback available here + FM. thanks! Trevor
  13. T

Want To Buy: Nikon D800E

Ok... here goes...Moving away from canon finally. Looking to get a Nikon D800E. Hoping to get a unit without the dreaded left focus issue, shutter problem nor green tint. Preferably with box + all original accessories. Have perfect feedback here on getdpi, largeformatphoto forums +...
  14. T

Want to Buy: Canon 1ds Mark 2/1dsmkII

Looking for a 1ds mark 2. realized that in addition to a mark 3 i'm looking for, i need full frame.... let me know what you have... software is a must please. Thank you!
  15. T

Want to Buy: Canon 1d Mk 3/1d3, 1d Mk III

Christmas Bump! (jingle jingle)
  16. T

Want to Buy: Canon 1d Mk 3/1d3, 1d Mk III

Looking for a 1dmk3. Merry Christmas to all. Thank you
  17. T

Want to Buy: Canon 5d Mk II (5Dm2)

Hi Rodester, sorry... i didn't receive your PM. Could you try again? Thanks!
  18. T

Bump: Still looking
  19. T

Looking for a Canon 5dMk 2. Preferably with box + accessories. Grip a plus but not necessary Finally caved in, need video... argh... Perfect feedback available here on Getdpi + Fredmiranda + RFforums. Thanks!
  20. T

FS: Leica M3 (1.046.XXX) CLA'd (12/9-12) w/ 2 months warranty + extras

Will pay $1000 if you include the cat. :D Free Bump