The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Search results

1. diggles

FS: Manfrotto MT057C4-G 057 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Geared Column

Price: $600 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the CONUS, PayPal only, I'll pay fees. Overall this tripod is in excellent condition and everything works smoothly as it should. There are a few marks on it from use–please see pictures: there is a small ding near the...
  2. diggles

FS: Arca-Swiss Monoball p0 Ball Head with Classic Quick Release

This ballhead functions perfectly, but you can see from the pictures it has a few marks on it. Most of the marks are from normal use, but it did experience one fall in a parking lot which caused the marks circled in red. INCLUDES Tripod Head Classic Quick Release Original Box Price: $225...
  3. diggles

SOLD: Schneider Apo Digitar XL 47mm Lens Copal 0 + Center Filter (WDS 556 Cambo Mount)

The lens and center filter is in excellent condition. The SK 47XL is small and lightweight with very little distortion due to its symmetrical design. It was purchased preowned from Igor Camera in September 2021 for $1895. I had one month to evaluate the quality of the lens and it passed...
  4. diggles

SOLD: Fujinon (Fuji) GF 45mm F/2.8 R WR - Excellent Condition

Price: $1,050.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the CONUS, PayPal only, I'll pay fees. Fujinon (Fuji) GF 45mm F/2.8 R WR - Excellent Condition Reason for sale: I've recently bought a Canon TSE 50mm Macro...
  5. diggles

SOLD: Really Right Stuff TFC-24L Series 2

Up for sale is my Really Right Stuff TFC-24L Series 2 4-Leg Mk2 fixed apex tripod. The reason I am selling it is because I want to get a tripod that has a center column instead. It functions perfectly and is cosmetically perfect except for the two small scratches on the platform that happened...
  6. diggles

BOUGHT: Really Right Stuff TVC-24L Versa Series 2 Mk2

I'm looking for the Really Right Stuff TVC-24L Versa Series 2 Mk2 in excellent shape, little to no wear. PayPal only, shipped to my PayPal verified address in Windsor, Colorado. Thanks! Warren
  7. diggles

GFX + TSE 24 ii + LCC

Since LCC frames are used frequently with tech cam lenses I decided to give it a try with the Canon TSE lenses on the GFX. Here are my first shot with the TSE 24 ii and no perspective adjustments…I did not shoot an LCC with this one. Here is the TSE 24 ii with 5mm of vertical shift and the...
  8. diggles

WTB: Cambo WRE-CA Lensplate with Canon EF Bayonet Mount

I'm interested in picking up a the Cambo WRE-CA lensplate to try out some Canon lenses on my WRS 1600. Please let me know if you have one you are interested in selling. Thanks! Warren
  9. diggles

FS: Fuji GF GF 110mm (SALE PENDING)

UPDATE The GF 250mm is sold, the 110mm is still available. Both of these lenses are amazing and in perfect condition. Both lenses are practically new. Clean glass, clean bodies, and working as they should. Hopefully, I don't regret selling them. I just haven't been using them for the type of...
  10. diggles

SOLD: CamRanger 2 – Barely Used

$325 Paypal. Free standard shipping to the continental US. I will pay transaction fees. This CamRanger is practically new. It was used only a handful of times. The reason I am selling it is because I decided to get a MacBook Pro laptop and tether using CaptureOne Pro. It comes with 2 extra...
  11. diggles

WTB: APO Digitar 60XL in Cambo T/S Mount

Adding my name to the list of forum members looking to pick up a 60XL in excellent shape. 12/2019 is the most recent listing on the forum for this lens. It went for $5,250 and included the Cambo WTS-860 T/S mount. If you have a WTS-860 T/S in excellent shape you would like to sell for around...
  12. diggles

FOUND: Schneider M 52 II Center Filter for Apo Digitar 5.6/ 47 XL

I've recently picked up a Apo Digitar 47xl and it performs nicely on a CFV II 50c with shifts that are 10mm or less. When shifting any more than that I am noticing noisy blue skies. My understanding is that a center filter could help fix that issue by exposing the edges more correctly upon...
  13. diggles

SOLD: Shimoda Action X50 - Only Used Once

$420 for everything. Accept PayPal. Price includes shipping and fees. Like new Shimoda Action X50 backpack. I only used it once and realized it is bigger than I want. This setup retails for about $580 new. You can have it for $420–includes Paypal and ground shipping to USA. x2 SHIMODA...
  14. diggles

FOUND: Cambo WRS 1600 (Capture Integration)

Hello, Looking for a Cambo WRS 1600 tech cam. Thanks! Warren
  15. diggles

FOUND: Fujinon GF 80mm 1.7

Looking for a "like new / very little use" copy of this lens. Please PM me your asking price if you have one you'd like to sell. Payment via PayPal. Ship to Colorado.
  16. diggles

SOLD: Cambo Wide-T/S 50mm HR Digaron-W in Copal 0 Shutter

$5,250 via PayPal (Includes free FedEx ground shipping in CONUS and I’ll pay the PayPal fees) This lens is in excellent condition. The glass is pristine. It was originally purchased at Capture Integration by another forum member. I purchased it from him. WTS-850 TILT - SWING The WTS-850...
  17. diggles

SOLD: Cambo Wide-T/S 32mm HR Digaron-W in Copal 0 Shutter

$6,500 via PayPal (Includes free FedEx ground shipping in CONUS and I’ll pay the PayPal fees) This lens is in excellent condition. The glass is pristine. It was originally purchased at Capture Integration by another forum member. I purchased it from him. WTS-832 TILT - SWING The WTS-832...
  18. diggles

SOLD: Cambo WRS 1600 Technical Camera

$2250 via PayPal (Includes free FedEx Ground/Home Delivery shipping in Lower 48 States and I will pay the PayPal fees) This Cambo WRS 1600 is in excellent shape. All of the bubble levels work perfectly. The shift/rise/fall adjustments are smooth and hold their position like they are supposed...
  19. diggles

SOLD: Hasselblad 907X Camera + CFV II 50c Digital Back (50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor)

$5800 - PayPal (I'll pay PayPal fees and shipping charges to CONUS) I am the original owner, purchased new from Camera West in September 2020 so it is still under warranty. I will provide the original purchase receipt. The 907x camera has never been used and the digital back is in excellent...
  20. diggles

SOLD: Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron S Copal 0 Mount Lens + Center Filter | Cambo WRS Mount

Rodenstock 23mm HR Digaron S Copal 0 Mount Lens + Center Filter | Cambo WRS Mount $6,250 PayPal (I'll pay for shipping and PayPal fees) Lens body is in very good condition cosmetically and glass is clean and clear. Same for the center filter. There are some very small marks on the lens barrel...