The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Search results

1. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series From the last of our photoshoots before Keith returns to NZ: As always, C&C most welcome!
  2. Keith

Keith

3. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Kind words, Godders! Thanks!
  4. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series From a photoshoot around Cregneash with a friend last week: As always, C&C is appreciated.
  5. Vintage Farm Machinery

Vintage Farm Machinery

6. Burial Cyst  Meayl Circle

Burial Cyst Meayl Circle

7. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series He certainly is a good, kind friend: he also gave me a Tokina 2.8/300AT-X, which worked well with the Pentax bodies, but which I haven't yet had cause to try with the A7R. He is a fine photographer, producing some very humorous and very quirky work...
  8. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series That's awesome at original size!
  9. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Thanks, Barry. The Tokina was given to me by a kind friend in my Pentax days, but it never sat well with the K bodies. I'm glad I kept it, because it does play well with the A7R. I came to photography too late to have worked at all seriously with...
  10. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series With the Tokina 3.5/17 in K Mount: C&C always welcome!
  11. Sea View, Cregneash

Sea View, Cregneash

B&W
  12. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Sorry, I didn't hear that.....
  13. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series The horror! The horror!
  14. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series From a photoshoot with a friend the other evening: and a panorama: C&C always welcome!
  15. Peel Bay At Dusk

Peel Bay At Dusk

Sony A7r, Leica-R 3.5/35-70
  16. Peel Prom at Dusk

Peel Prom at Dusk

17. Peel Bay Panorama

Peel Bay Panorama

Sony A7r, Leica-R 2.8/24
  18. Sunset, Peel Castle

Sunset, Peel Castle

19. dunders

Best 200 mm lens

I have been pleased with my Micro-Nikkor 4/200 on the A7r. 100+mph, 100% crop:
  20. dunders

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Apropos Tim's cricket shots: I'm still editing my photos from this year's TT. Here's a shot from the Senior race, together with a 100% crop. The guy was travelling at well over 100mph: count the flies on his helmet!