The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Hasselblad 180/4 with teleconverter and CFV

Serious shopping, Brandon! Enjoy the lovely new lens.
  2. A

What really matters to you for ultimate digital image *quality*?

For me, it is a mixture of usability of the camera, portability, and stunning image quality. (1) Usability: I do like to have fun while shooting, and I enjoy simplicity. So a clean, minimalistic shooting experience is very important to me. Out of this reason, I like my 500CM + P1 back: the...
  3. A

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Rio Hasselblad 500C/M, Planar 80, E100VS BW converted
  4. A

Buying a used Leica M6 - any issues to be aware of?

The thing that bugs me is that a good condition Leica M6 seems to be only a few hundreds away from an X1D, which also could be used with Leica glass. With limitations of course like ES, some vignette, ... . However, the C-Sonnar I'm intending to shoot also seems to work reasonably well with this...
  5. A

Fotodiox Pro Fuji GFX - Pentax 645 Adapter

The adapter is still available.
  6. A

FS: Pentax 645 lenses [EU]

The lenses are still available.
  7. A

Fun with MF images

Austria Hasselblad Flexbody, CF 50mm, P20+, Stitch of three images
  8. A

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Norway
  9. A

Comparision between Digaron-W 50 mm, Apo Sironar Digital/Sinaron Digital 55 mm and Apo Digitar XL 60 mm

Thank you for taking the time to do the comparison! As indicated in the other thread, I'm quite pleased with the performance of my Grandagon 55mm, especially since I can use it for 4x5 AND digital. Even though it's the weakest lens of the three, it still is capable of stunning images in its...
  10. A

You won't be disappointed! If you are precise about focusing. Your camera with live view makes it easier, but since the 250mm SA has no hard infinity stop and an incredibly shallow DOF (someone with more knowledge about optics might explain the phenomenon, but for some reason it is really...
  11. A

As indicated before, I never made a comparison of the two, so my comments are solely based on field use. I'm hesitant to use them since I like native lenses so much better. When I used the converters, I did that with the CF 180mm, CF 250mm SA, and CFE 350mm SA (before I got the Apo...
  12. A

I have a 2x Mutar and a 2XE here. In my general, limited use of these teleconverters, I found the 2XE a bit stronger. I never really compared the two though. What I can say is that the quality of both is rather high, but it doesn't even come close to my Superachromat. At some point of time I may...
  13. A

WTB: Leica M6 / M4-P [EU]

I am looking for a Leica M6 or M4-P, not for collection purposes but for using it. Therefore, it may show signs of wear, but the technical condition should be very good. I am based in Europe and look primarily here. Thank you!
  14. A

Fun with MF images

Norway Hasselblad 500 C/M, Sonnar 180, P45+, ND3
  15. A

FS: Pentax 645 lenses [EU]

bump
  16. A

Comparison between Digaron-SW 5,6/90 mm vs Apo Sironar Digital/ Sinaron Digital/ Digaron-W 5,6/90 mm

I never took a picture with it on my 4x5“ but mounted it once just out of curiousity, and shift capability seemed somewhat limited compared to the Grandagon 90mm 6.8 that I usually use.
  17. A

It won't make too much sense to send it over, I'm afraid - when I add shipping, paypal, currency conversion... the price is beyond the US purchase price new. So I suppose this is more an item that is interesting within the EU.
  18. A

Hi Dennis, yes indeed it is.
  19. A

Comparison between Digaron-SW 5,6/90 mm vs Apo Sironar Digital/ Sinaron Digital/ Digaron-W 5,6/90 mm

I share this observation with one exception: the Apo Grandagon 55mm 4.5 performs IMHO quite well on the IQ1 60. For the longer lenses, Apo Sironar S 150mm, 180mm, 210mm are all performing well too. Advantage: endless shifting.