The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

MFDB Sensor Care

Hello. I've been using digital backs for years but this is really the first time I have to do some cleaning. There are a few specks of dust on my Credo back, and you can see spots from resulting images. This looks like something I can simply dust off using a Lenspen brush, or a blower. Do I...
  2. B

907x 50c now available

Thank you so much for clarifying.
  3. B

907x 50c now available

I'm a little embarrassed to ask. Do you need an external sync cable to mount the CFVII50C on a 500 body? Elsewhere, some said yes and others said no. I'm confused.
  4. B

SOLD: Fuji GF110mm f/2

Bought this used from Adorama earlier this year, rated Excellent condition. Despite being my second purchase of this lens, I just don't use it frequently enough. Also, I invested in a Credo60 with 110mm LS and that will be my primary portrait setup. Item is in Singapore and will ship...
  5. B

FS: GFX 50R with custom-made wooden grip (PRICE REDUCED)

Sale of GFX50R withdrawn. Decided to keep it for now.
  6. B

44x33 versus 54x40

I stand corrected :rolleyes:
  7. B

44x33 versus 54x40

Actually you know what? I think Ming Thein, who is *former* Director of Strategy for Hasseblad, wrote a thoughtful article that covers what many here are talking about: https://blog.mingthein.com/2015/02/24/that-medium-format-look-what-is-it/
  8. B

44x33 versus 54x40

Sorry to intercept the discussion, but is there any significant difference in the look between a 44x33 output and 54x40 output? i.e the medium format look. I don't quite see it on the 44x33 (compared to 24x36), I'm not sure if the 54x40 (compared to 24x36) is any better...
  9. B

Lenses are gone. GFX 50R price reduced to US$2700 before shipping and Payal fees.
  10. B

44x33 versus 54x40

Finally, someone with experience with both systems! In your opinion, does the difference in sensor size makes any difference optically?
  11. B

44x33 versus 54x40

Precisely why I cannot make up my mind. My heart says Credo/IQ 60 but my mind says GFX100.
  12. B

44x33 versus 54x40

Need advice from the wise people here. I'm put in a unique situation where I can choose between a GFX100 and a Credo/IQ 60 back. Now, I shoot 90% of the time in a studio. If you consider all other things being equal, does shooting on a 54x40 sensor bring any optical advantages over the 44x33mm...
  13. B

Upgraded to the GFX 100 so this setup has to go. I bought this from KEH earlier this year (March). It is no longer under warranty and only comes with the charger and battery (no box). Condition-wise, KEH rated it as excellent and there's isn't any abuse to the camera since. I use it primarily...
  14. B

FS: CANON 55mm f/1.2 FD SSC ASPHERICAL LNIB

Like-new-in-box condition Canon 55mm f/1.2 SSC Aspherical lens for sale. This lens is sharp wide open. Unfortunately, it does not cover the Fuji GFX sensor well, leaving some vignetting so I am letting it go to someone who can better appreciate this lens. Lens was made in 1976, original box...
  15. B

FS: Mamiya 80mm f1.9 and 110mm f2.8 for use with GFX series

Hello, For sale are two Mamiya lenses, which I have been using for a while with my GFX 50s. However, it's time to move on. 1. Mamiya 80mm f1.9 N (US$400) 2. Mamiya 110mm f2.8 (US$300) Both conditions are excellent in terms of cosmetic and glass. No fog or scratches. I'll need to check the...
  16. B

FS: SMC Pentax-A 120mm f/4 Macro for Pentax 645

Hello, I am selling my bargain-condition 120mm f/4 macro lens because I no longer own a Pentax 645 system. The condition is not fantastic cosmetically speaking and there are some dust elements inside. However, the lens works fine and I cannot detect dust spots in my images. Obviously this...
  17. B

WTS: Pentax 645D + FA 645 75mm F2.8 + A 645 120mm F4 Macro (good price)

Hello, Selling the following at a bundled price: Pentax 645D (no box though) FA 645 75mm F2.8 A 645 120mm F4 Macro I use the setup primarily in the studio so you won't find any cosmetic damages from outdoor. Selling price: US3000, excluding shipping. I am based in Singapore, will ship to...
  18. B

FS: Profoto Air Remote 901031 Clearance

I no longer own a Profoto system so I am clearing this Air Remote. It is compatible with standard hotshoe mount and able to control my Profoto B1 power. Recent, I was using it at a photo booth during Halloween with a Panasonic LX-100. BHPhotoVideo price - $305 My clearance price - $125 + $20...
  19. B

Clearance: Profoto Air Remote

Hello, I no longer own a Profoto system so I am clearing this Air Remote. It is compatible with standard hotshoe mount and able to control my Profoto B1 power. Just yesterday, I was using it at a photo booth during Halloween. BHPhotoVideo price - $305 My clearance price - $125 + $20 shipping...
  20. B

WTS: Mint-like Gitzo Explorer GT 2531EX ($250 off)

I bought it in April' 15 but it has seen very little action, maybe 4-5 times in the studio. Therefore I am selling it. Letting it go at a very affordable $450 including shipping to anywhere. I threw the box away though, so i will have to figure a way to wrap it nicely and ship it over. PM me...