The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. scho

Fun with MF images

Yesterday it was 81 degrees F here in Ithaca, NY. After an over night cold front we were today at 40 degrees F with rain. So, today I looked around for some indoor photo ops. Tried the Hasselblad implementation for focus bracketing with the 907x. Works as it should, but I still prefer the...
  2. scho

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Finally assembled all of the parts to convert my Cambo Actus G for use with the Hasselblad 50CII digital back. So easy to use, just unlatch the back from the 907x and snap on to the ACDB-989 adapter on the rear standard of the Cambo Actus. Put back in electronic shutter mode and aperture...
  3. scho

How about more and more fun with Canon...

I think that this was our last glorious October day for this year. Couple of shots with the 5DSR and EF 16-35/4 L. Houston Pond, Cornell Newman Arboretum A lovely, golden Gingko tree.
  4. scho

How about more and more fun with Canon...

First shot from the new bargain 5DSR from B&H. I owned this model earlier, but sold it last year. I couldn't pass up the recent sale so second time around with the 5DSR.e 5DSR EF 24-105/4 L
  5. scho

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Colors are starting to wane here now and I'm not looking forward to November and beyond for 6 months of winter. Sigma DP2M at Cornell Newman arboretum.
  6. scho

Fun with Light L16

I hadn't used my L16 since early June and since I've recently been re-visiting my legacy cameras before deciding which to keep and which to sell I pulled out the L16 again for some trials. I actually requested a quote from mpb but they were not at all interested in buying it so If I do decide...
  7. scho

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

"What a difference a day (or a week this time of year) makes". Bixby Road in the countryside south of Ithaca near Erin, NY at Stoney Hill Orchard. Orchard is already closed up for the season and not a soul in sight. Trees that were left unpicked are still carrying fermenting apples for the...
  8. scho

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

A little sugar maple fall color. Processed with Photoshop x3f plugin and saved Tiff file to LRc . In LRc exported Tiff file to Topaz AI Gigapixel for re-sizing to 42 MP. Exported full size jpg to Flickr. Click to view full size image.
  9. scho

Thank you Stephen. I am sure that you will be delighted with this camera and the images it produces. Looking forward to viewing your work with the 907x soon.
  10. scho

Some Boston Ivy on a retaining wall next to Cayuga Inlet. 907x/50CII XCD 45/4p
  11. scho

Hasseblad XD ll possible move from Sony A7r IV

I have a Techart EF to HBX adapter arriving this week and will try it on the 907x with my Canon 24mm TSE II lens. I also want to use it with a Canon 16-35/4 lens and a 135/2L. I'll report my experience with the TAP adapter here.
  12. scho

Three images from the 907x/50CII with XCD 45/4p. Cornell University Newman Arboretum at Houston Pond. The pergola and pond crossing boardwalk. Note the small larch tree growing in the pond with the cattails.
  13. scho

We took a ride up the west shore of Cayuga Lake to our favorite winery at Sheldrake Point. Packed with tourists so we didn't stay for wine tasting. Images below from the 907x/50cii and XCD 45/4 p. All handheld.
  14. scho

Fun with MF images

A standout. 907x-50CII XCD 45/4 p
  15. scho

A few images from my first walkabout with the 907x/50CII + 45/4p, all handheld (my wife said NO TRIPOD, we are walking!). Site is the short trail along Enfield Creek leading up to the lower falls below the gorge where the creek is dammed up to create a very popular summer swimming hole.
  16. scho

A few sample images using the CF 180/4 Sonnar on the 907x/50cII.
  17. scho

This little beauty arrived yesterday. A few quick test shots using the XCD 45/4 P on the 907x. I put on a B+W 486 UV/IR cut filter (hangover from my earlier M8 days) just for protection, but a little extra IR cut doesn't hurt. The houseplant shot was with camera on a tripod and the outdoor...
  18. scho

HASSELBLAD 907x Major connection issues

I pre-ordered the 907x50cII kit with the 45/4p lens (and a few Cambo parts to adapt the 50CII to my Actus G) from Steve H at CI. The kit arrived today and it is working fine with no evidence of connection issues so far. Many thanks to Steve for his help putting this kit together and handling...
  19. scho

Fun with the GFX 50R

A couple of shots taken with the GFX 50r and Contax C/Y 28/2.8 Distagon on top of south hill in Ithaca, NY not far from where I live. U-Pick flower patch at the South Hill Cidery Old hayfield with a few unused hay bales. 3 shot pano.
  20. scho

IPhone Photos

Chipmunk on top of an iron garden sculpture looking out for the neighborhood cat. iPhone 11+ in 10x zoom mode.