The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Looking for a Software to Help with Out Of Focus Images

I had a few images that came out a little blurry and Need to see if I can get them a little sharper especially if they are enlarged for printing. Is there such a program than can help? Thanks
  2. R

Fujifilm GF 32-64 Lens Excellent to Mint condition

Just Purchased one. Thank you
  3. R

Fujifilm GF 32-64 Lens Excellent to Mint condition

I am thinking of selling my GF 50 3.5 lens and get this Zoom. Mainly for portraits Thanks
  4. R

Positive Feedback for felix5616

I purchased a Fuji GFX 50R that was in Mint condition and he shipped out fast. Excellent communication with Leo. Highly recommend
  5. R

Hi Leo, where is the feedback on the NEW Updated Forum ? I did write the feedback in the...

Hi Leo, where is the feedback on the NEW Updated Forum ? I did write the feedback in the response section. TY Dennis
  6. R

Fotodiox Pro Fuji GFX - Pentax 645 Adapter

OK, Thank you I appreciate your honesty
  7. R

How much in US dollars
  8. R

I live in the US zip 19977 How much plus shipping in US dollars
  9. R

Is this Adaptor for Pentax 645 A Lenses to GFX 50? Thanks Dennis
  10. R

GFX 50R SD Card

WOW That might have been the problem. What I dont understand is why the camera would not shut off? Thanks for sharing this
  11. R

GFX 50R SD Card

I have an SanDisk SD 128Gb 140mp/s speed card. Will this work in the 50R The reason I am asking is I purchased a Like New Body from a member on another forum. When I received the Body I tried my SD card and was not able to take an image . The shutter button did not allow me to Then I tried...
  12. R

WTB: Fuji GFX 50R Body 9+

Looking to Buy a Fuji GFX 50R in 9+ Condition. TY
  13. R

GFX 50R Not shutting off and Cant access Menus

Just purchased this Like new body from a FM member. Tried different batteries and removed the lens and tried it with and without the lens. The power switch does not shut it off thanks
  14. R

WTB : fuji gfx 50r with 50mm 3.5 lens

Just Purchased them. Thanks
  15. R

Fujifilm GFX 50R with GF 63/2.8 lens

If you are willing to sell the GFX 50R only. I would be interested. Thanks Dennis
  16. R

WTB: Hasselblad H4D 40 with 80mm f2.8

BUMP. Deciding on GFX 50 R Thanks
  17. R

SOLD FS: Fuji GF 45mm Lens - Like New Condition

Looking to Buy GFX 50R
  18. R

WTB : fuji gfx 50r with 50mm 3.5 lens

Looking to buy Both lens and Body. Condition 9-9+ Thanks