The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Abstraction

How about more and more fun with Canon...

It's such an underrated camera. Everyone loves to hate it, but it's so good!
  2. Abstraction

Let's see some abstracts

Fallen #96
  3. Abstraction

Fun with MF images

And you do it really well. I really enjoy looking at your work.
  4. Abstraction

Fun with MF images

I love your work, Bill. There is a certain subtlety and delicacy that doesn't seem to be in fashion these days, but to me, your images are alive.
  5. Abstraction

Share your Tree Photos

6. Abstraction

Landscape Photography

One of my favorites:
  7. Abstraction

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

That's absolutely divine!
  8. Abstraction

Travel Photography

Vegetarian Festival in Phuket, Thailand
  9. Abstraction

44x33 versus 54x40

The Credo 60 is a very old tech in terms of sensors, so its size won't compensate for the differences in technologies. The GFX 100 uses the newest, BSI sensor and it is a modern camera in all respects with great image quality. The thing is that if you don't need 100mp, you most likely don't...
  10. Abstraction

Review: Hejnar Arca Clamps for Manfrotto Ball Heads

I don't quite get why one would have to go through all of these gyrations, rather than attaching an Arca clamp to an existing Manfrotto QR plate?
  11. Abstraction

DPR: 907X and CFV II 50C sample gallery and impressions

I imagine that if one were to create a custom profile for LR, one wouldn't see any differences between LR and Phocus.
  12. Abstraction

Forum Software Upgrade

Thanks. That works now, but the threads don't disappear from the notifications once I've read them, nor do they change color, so I have no way of knowing which threads I've read and which ones I haven't.
  13. Abstraction

Fun with MF images

Ed, you just aren't you without the star trails! :D
  14. Abstraction

Forum Software Upgrade

I don't get an alert whenever someone comments to a thread that I subscribe to. This isn't exactly a bug, but I would like to be able to jump to new posts from the forum in which threads are listed, rather than clicking on the thread and then jumping to "unread" posts.
  15. Abstraction

"Capturing Infrared"

I love this whole series. Keep 'em coming!
  16. Abstraction

Swebo Tech Cam

I came across https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081227N5P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pldnSite=1 this tech cam on one of the other boards. It seems like an Actus knock off for a fraction of the price. Has anyone used it? Is it any good? Here are some pics if you don't...