The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Mexecutioner

Phase One XT

Those lenses are not shipping yet so I think it is going to be hard for someone to weigh in on this combo at the moment.
  2. Mexecutioner

Fun with MF images

That's cool! I bet the kiddos loved it. I am glad they are having some fun as this is will be an unusual Halloween for them.
  3. Mexecutioner

Capture One v21 preorder woes and words of caution

I agree, cloning and healing are great on v20 and the adjustments in these layers are way faster than if I try to do the same on 16bit TIFF in PS.
  4. Mexecutioner

Yes and no, CO has a free, full featured version for DB use. I think that if they spent the time developing the software to handle other manufacturers files, they are allowed to charge for it. I imagine if Hassy did the same with Phocus they wouldn't send me a free copy to open my Sony files.
  5. Mexecutioner

Why would they want to support the competition? That makes no sense to me. Can I open my IQ4 files in Phocus? Would I have all the file and lens profiles needed? Should I complain to Hasselblad about their unwillingness to enable Phase One support?
  6. Mexecutioner

Hardware Registration on the camera warranty page, and Capture One for Phase One license generation are back up and running normally for those that had that issue too.
  7. Mexecutioner

Straightforward? I certainly hope we don’t go through this rigmarole with every new release.
  8. Mexecutioner

No idea, I favor the idea of saving 20% off something I am going to get eventually. I'm not a poker player, I just like to keep my software current. The cost of the upgrade is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of what the system costs.
  9. Mexecutioner

I was not expecting to my CO20 license tyo be deactivated and being removed from my profile. Once I used the CO21 code it was restored. My profile shows now just the CO21 license, which makes sense. I guess the listed hardware issue does not affect everyone. Not a big deal for now, but I would...
  10. Mexecutioner

The CO21 license is backwards compatible, so I activated Capture One 20 with this license. I imagine it will still work once CO21 comes out. As for the online profile I will check back in a few days and see if it is back up and running. I must say the speed and response from Phase one support...
  11. Mexecutioner

I also contacted Phase One support and they replied with 5 minutes mentioning that yesterday they became aware of the online profile tool issues. Currently you cannot register your hardware, or generate a Capture One for Phase One license. I am still sorting out the v20 problem. I get the...
  12. Mexecutioner

Hi, Just a word of caution to those pre-ordering v21. I pre-ordered the update just like i did last year and at the end of the process I clicked on the website link that read something like "get started with Capture One" thinking it would allow me to download the code for the future update...
  13. Mexecutioner

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

I agree with you, so many additional steps and hacking your way through it kinda takes the fun out of it.
  14. Mexecutioner

What SD card sizes do you use?

I use dual 256 cards, since I’m not shooting crazy long bursts the buffer seems to handle it nicely. On my IQ4150 I use 240GB XQD, I probably should but a 128GB/s 300 MB/s SD for redundancy as the 256 SD cards I have are slow for the IQ4. I think the 128GB size is a great card, you can get a...
  15. Mexecutioner

ALPA X-Shutter is coming soon

Having the option is great, you could migrate your favorite lenses one at a time and get this functionality.
  16. Mexecutioner

ALPA X-Shutter is coming soon

Got the email just now that it’s coming. I’m sure many of you guys will be pleased https://mailchi.mp/alpa/x-shutter-20201015?e=b6323d6f1f
  17. Mexecutioner

HDMI monitor for Phase one IQ3

Thank you and yes in spring it gets crazy, there’s yellow dust everywhere. It’s beautiful when all the trees bloom almost in unison.
  18. Mexecutioner

Makes sense, I wish that gap was better sealed with some sort of rubber gasket, but it is what it is. I've gotten some heavy pollen dust on the XF so I have a roll of tape and will utilize it when out and about.
  19. Mexecutioner

Hi Weldon, I've noticed the gaffer tape on a couple of images you've posted of your XT. Were you getting insane amounts of dust on the sensor with this setup even shooting interiors? Just curious.
  20. Mexecutioner

Phase One XT

Slippery slope indeed, but you only live once. Enjoy it in good health!