The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. glennedens

Hasselblad 180/4 with teleconverter and CFV

Onasj, your findings are the same as my experience when I compared the Mutar 2x to the 2XE, again not with a 250SA (drool). Great to see all of this wonderful work and these old lenses are still works of optics art.
  2. glennedens

Brandon, great experiment and very interesting. I notice two things - first, the micro contrast and acuity on your copy of the 2XE looks better than your copy of the Mutar and second, the background blur (I won't use the 'word' :) on the Mutar looks better to me than the 2XE. On my copies (a...
  3. glennedens

Those look excellent, look forward to hearing what you learn. Was there any CA that had to be corrected? Kind regards, Glenn
  4. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Craig, yes I was just having fun with your typo - beautiful work. Kind regards, Glenn
  5. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Spb, was that TTL with the XT2N or just sync? I've not been able to get TTL to work with the Godox and the XIDii or 907x. Kind regards, Glenn
  6. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Craig, Wonderful image. Was that an 8" refractor or reflector :) Glenn
  7. glennedens

Brandon, my data is old (CFV39 era) so not entirely relevant to the CFV50cII. I had much better luck with the 2x Mutar than I did with the 2XE - this was with the CF 180 and CF 250 (non SA) - regret selling both of those lenses. I've never used the 1.4XE. So only a partial answer to your...
  8. glennedens

Hasselblad 40mm F4 CFE or CFE IF ?

John, only slightly hijacking Darr's thread - can you share any more about your experience using the Flexbody with whichever V-system lenses you've used it with? I've wrestled with the same question of which 40mm to get (FLE or IF). I already had the FLE version and decided to stick with that...
  9. glennedens

907x 50c now available

Received my 907x SE grip and viewfinder today, thank you Steve at CI! Haven't tried the viewfinder yet, however the grip is really nice, comfortable and the controls and joystick are a pleasure to use. My joystick is sticking when I move to the left, however it seems to be getting more...
  10. glennedens

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

SrMphoto, Which Arca Swiss L-bracket is that, I can't seem to find it in all black? So it connects via two of the threaded sockets on the bottom of the 907x or does it have an adjustable pin? Kind regards, Glenn
  11. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Bisti Da-Na-Zen Wilderness - Hasselblad H3D39II + HC50-110mm @ 50mm. A bit of an anniversary shot since this was taken two weeks after I first "joined" GetDPI.
  12. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Hopewell Lake State Park, New Mexico - X1Dii + 4,45P
  13. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Hopewell Lake State Park, New Mexico - its more a pond than a lake - X1Dii + 4,45P
  14. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Thank you!
  15. glennedens

Fun with MF images

Rio Grande Gorge, New Mexico, hand held stitched pano (you can tell) X1Dii + 4/45P. Yikes my first (and very tardy) image post to GetDPI and I've been around for 12 years or so :) What are the file size limitations for posting images (I've tried search and can't find the answer)? Kind regards...
  16. glennedens

DPR: 907X and CFV II 50C sample gallery and impressions

Doc, I've received the same responses from Adobe - I found the prefs file hangup via profiling traces. so I feel your pain - Adobe was no help. You clearly have more than enough horsepower! To go back on topic (sorta) I find Phocus and LR Classic similar in performance with an advantage for...
  17. glennedens

DPR: 907X and CFV II 50C sample gallery and impressions

I'm not having those problems at all with X1Dii, CFV50ii or H6D100 files. In my environment LR Classic typically uses 8-cores and it uses the GPU for rendering/adjustments (I can watch the GPU usage skyrocket during adjustments). My sliders are smooth and real-time within my perception window =...
  18. glennedens

SOLD!! Hasselblad 150mm f/4 CFi Lens

Darr, sent PM, kind regards, Glenn
  19. glennedens

Forum Software Upgrade

Olaf, thank you so much for dark (moon) mode!!!!! Compact form is probably not the best choice of words (although some web sites and Mac OS X applications use that term) - when reading forum posts there seems to be more "empty" or white space (dark space in moon mode) around each message, above...
  20. glennedens

Forum Software Upgrade

This is a lot of work, congratulations for the progress so far! In addition to the dark theme is there any chance to get a compact form, web sites that have this much white space (or dark space) versus content is just so 2015 and not pleasant to read through - the new format is very time...