The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. neilvan

Sigma 105/2.8 DG DN Art Macro

I'll be interested to hear what you think of it, thanks for sharing!
  2. neilvan

FS: Olympus OM 28mm f2

$425 Shipped/Insured/with tracking number via Canada Post Expedited in North America. I haven't used this since I sold my OM-4T last year. It has been stored in a box with desiccant silica gel. The OM 28mm f2 is in absolutely stunning condition. It looks almost like new, just shows very minor...
  3. neilvan

Please Delete

This post can be deleted. :loco:
  4. neilvan

Really Right Stuff BDP2 Set:(for Sigma DP2M) Photos

Just got the grip portion today. Thought I would share these photos for anyone interested. Ergonomically, it is absolutely wonderful...
  5. neilvan

The Happy, Lucky OM-thread

Love that last photo "Clean Trio" Jorgen...just wonderful. I am just waiting for an order of film (Velvia 50/Acros 100). I am leaving on a three-day road trip early tomorrow morning with my OM-4T and some of my favourite OM lenses. Love the OM system!