The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. DougDolde

FUJIFILM GFX 50S, 50R, 100, etc. ... Peculiarities

This is a weird thread. I won't read it again
  2. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Any Man
  3. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Keys View
  4. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Cholla Garden
  5. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Great image! And you sold the Laowa? I agree its the best camera I've ever owner including Phase One
  6. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

I'm finding my copy pretty sharp all over at f/11 certainly good enough for a 30x40 print. I like the perspective it gives
  7. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Intersection Rock in Joshua a tree NP.
  8. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

First day out with this lens. Keys View Overlook, Joshua Tree National Park. GFX-50R. I'm convinced this is a great lens. I thought it might be too wide but it's not.
  9. DougDolde

Which GFX

While the GFX100 may be better I am completely satisfied with my GFX-50R and you can't beat the price
  10. DougDolde

Fun with the GFX 50R

White Tank Campground at Joshua Tree National Park. GFX-50R, GF 50mm lend
  11. DougDolde

Tattooed Monkey's prediction for next model GFX

The Monkey subsequently posted another possibility the 102 megapixel sensor in a GFX-50 style body with IBIS.
  12. DougDolde

Laowa 17mm for GFX

Another plug for MPB I just bought a Venus Laowa 17mm f/4 GFX Zero-D - Fujifilm GFX FIt in Excellent condition from them for $799 no tax free shipping. I wasn't going to buy another lens than the 50mm I already have but could not resist $400 off the new retail price.
  13. DougDolde

Tattooed Monkey's prediction for next model GFX

14. DougDolde

Fun with the GFX 50R

Cholla Cactus Garden GFX-50R, 50mm Fujinon
  15. DougDolde

Pretty good price on a GFX-50R

Good if you need to trade
  16. DougDolde

Pretty good price on a GFX-50R

https://www.mpb.com/en-us/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-digital-medium-format-cameras/fujifilm-gfx-50r/sku-1056737/ A very good company to deal with and they take trade ins
  17. DougDolde

Phase One XT

You must be filthy rich to even consider it :)
  18. DougDolde

GFX 50R Not shutting off and Cant access Menus

So much for buying used. Any warranty left?
  19. DougDolde

Looking for Lab That does 3D prints

What is a 3D print?
  20. DougDolde

Fujifilm GF roadmap 2020/21

ok I only have the 50mm and it's totally free of CA. At least I haven't seen any and I've looked closely