The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 80 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

I'm the original owner of this camera. I've decided to sell because I just don't use it enough. I know I'm losing a lot because I paid $6044 just a while ago. I'm selling for $5350 shipped NET. Everything is as new in the box. Not a mark on it and would pass for brand new, as it should since it...
  2. J

BRAND NEW SONY A1-NEVER OPENED-3 DAYS OLD WITH RECEIPT

Not much more to say than the title. This camera is brand new in the box with original receipt. I'm the original owner. It has never been opened or handled. Just purchased this week from an authorized dealer. Receipt is dated 2/28/22 USA model I'll cover FedEx ground. Faster methods would be...
  3. J

Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens, Mint Condition $1440 Shipped

I'm selling a mint Fuji GF 32-64mm. Includes everything in the box that comes with it new. Perfect condition. Please check my feedback and PM if interested. Price is $1440 NET. I'll cover insured shipping. Buyer covers fees(if any). Zelle welcome, which has no fees for buyer or seller. I have...
  4. J

FS: FUJIFILM Fuji GF 45-100mm Excellent Condition

Selling this lens in mint condition. Comes with the box and all that was with it. USA model. Not a mark on the body and glass is perfect.The lens caps do have some marks on them, just to include all about it, but cannot tell the lens from new. Tack sharp lens! $2300 new at B&H. Asking $1775...
  5. J

Kirk L Bracket For Fuji GFX-100s, Sony 120 GB XQD

This is the last of my Fuji "stuff". Some of this is completely unused, most used once/twice. All in excellent condition. Still available: Kirk L Bracket-BL-GFX 100s-Never used $150 New. Asking $100 shipped Sony 120 GB XDQ-TYpe G(440/400) $199 new. Asking $115 shipped Below has been sold...
  6. J

SOLD: Fuji GF 45-100mm & FUJIFILM GF 110mm f/2 BOTH LIKE NEW

My GFX 100s just sold today with 60 shutter actuations which tells how much use these have had. Once or twice each. Both are as new in their boxes with everything. Not much else to say. Receipts are included. I've owned all of the GF glass at some point and these are my two favorites(along with...
  7. J

SOLD Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 60 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

I bought this new in August and paid the full $6k retail and since then have used it twice which explains the 60 shutter clicks. Because of that, I can't justify keeping it, or the lenses. It's as new in the box just as it came without any signs of use, receipt included, USA authorized dealer...
  8. J

Bought: Nikon Z7 II with low use

Looking to try out a Nikon Z7 II. I thought someone might be selling to grab the Z9. Looking for mint condition with box and all that comes with it and low actuations if possible. If you have one to part with, please send me a message with details. Purchase receipt would be great.
  9. J

SOLD: SONY SALE: Sony A1, Sony 35mm 1.4GM, Sony 135GM, Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG DN, Flashes, etc.

All of the gear I'm listing(more to follow) is either brand new or just weeks old. I don't like returning items and am selling all at a loss to get it moved, and get back with Fuji. I'm selling because I really miss my Fuji and as painful as it may be, I'm going back. I have great feedback here...
  10. J

SOLD: Sony VG-C4EM Vertical Grip

Dedicated to the Sony Alpha 1, a7R IV, a7S III, and a9 II mirrorless cameras. This has been just sitting while I waited for the A1 and I've never used it so it needs a new home. Price of $300 is NET to me. I'll cover insured shipping. I have great feedback here and well over 950 on Fred...
  11. J

SOLD: Sony FE 1.4x Teleconverter LIKE NEW IN BOX

This is basically new in the box. Perfect condition. I don't have a lens to use it with now so it needs a new home. It's only about 6 weeks old. This could easily pass for brand new because it's hardly need touched. $490.00 Price is NET to me. I'll cover shipping. These are out of stock just...
  12. J

SOLD: FUJIFILM GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens AS NEW RECEIPT INCLUDED

I bought this new and used it for less than 50 shots(see 100s listing). I'm selling all gear and lenses. This is as new in the box. I paid $2799 earlier this year at an authorized dealer. Receipt for $2799 will be included. Asking $2049. The UPC was cut from the box for a rebate that I never...
  13. J

SOLD: Fujifilm GFX100S WITH 75 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

Price: $5,790.00 I bought this new last month and it's basically new. 75 clicks on the shutter. Yes, only 75. Most items have not been out of the box. I'll cover insured shipping(signature delivery) via FedEx ground. Buyer covers payment fees(if any). They're out of stock everywhere I believe...
  14. J

SOLD: Roamographer | Bison Leather Camera Bag | Excellent/LIKE NEW

This is the highest quality bag I've owned and would last for so many years, but since changing systems I have not needed it. It's in excellent condition and needs a new home. This is the dark chocolate color and just an amazing design. Regular size(not the small). This one sells new for $725...
  15. J

SOLD: FUJIFILM GF 45mm f/2.8 USED ONCE-AS NEW IN BOX

This lens could easily pass for new because it is. It was taken out for test shots only(tack sharp), and put back. I just haven't been shooting much(I guess most of us haven't) and am thinning the heard. I tested this on the 100s and it's amazing as expected. Check my feedback and PM if...
  16. J

Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM-AS NEW WITH RECEIPT-ALMOST NEW

I've decided that I prefer the FL of the 135GM and am letting this go. It's only been used a couple of times inside, mainly to test. Includes box, receipt, everything that comes with it new. Perfect condition. Purchased last November. Not a mark and will pass as new because it basically is...
  17. J

Sony a7R IV ONLY 194 Clicks-LNIB

Price: $2,550.00 Payment method: Venmo(preferred), PayPal(buyer covers fee), check, etc. Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Priority Mail I just bought this basically new A7R IV and have decided not to keep it. Here you can save $1000 from new and...
  18. J

Nikon Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens-PURCHASED NEW 11/19 AS NEW

This lens was purchased mid November from Amazon. USA model in the box with everything. Used 2-3 times in the house. Cannot be told from new. PayPal fees are not included and I don't use PayPal gift, sorry! I'll also cover insured shipping. $2300 new plus tax. I'm over $400 under that and it's...
  19. J

FS: Selling Entire Nikon Z7 Kit plus 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.8, 85 1.8, 105VR, etc.

I just bought a Fuji GFX kit and am selling all my Nikon gear to help pay for some of it. This is the whole kit in the original boxes in perfect condition. Not a mark or blemish. I'm listing the lenses below, but am hoping to sell the Z7 kit first. This is the kit...
  20. J

FS: Sony ECM-B1M Camera-Mount Digital Shotgun Microphone for Sony

This is brand new in the box. I never got a chance to use it. This is the one and it's very highly rated...