The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

WTB: Leaf Credo back for HY6 / possible swap for IQ280 Mamiya/XF

Looking to buy a Credo 60 or 80 back for HY6. Also possible to swap for an IQ280 with Mamiya/XF mount which I am advertising elsewhere on this forum. I am based in Austria, so for tax/VAT reasons, ideally from someone based in the EU.
  2. B

Phase One IQ280 back for sale

Selling my IQ280 back, XF/Mamiya mount. 80MP, Dalsa CCD chip for amazing skin tones. Purchased from a well regarded member of this forum (Pemihan) two years ago (can provide copy of invoice). Was serviced by Phase One just before I bought it. Working fine on my XF camera, no issues. Comes with...
  3. B

Phase One IQ280 plus RZ67 ProIID - help needed

Quick questions to all those who have experience with shooting on a digital back with Mamiya RZ67 ProIID, via the HX701 adapter. Which position should the R-M lever be on the camera body? I have received the back today, so just getting familiar with the setup. My problem is that the shutter does...
  4. B

Burzynski Ball head & RRS pano clamp

I am selling the wonderful (and hard to get) Burzynski ball head, with a Really Right Stuff Round screw-knob panning clamp. The head is exceptionally smooth in operation and is suitable for heavy cameras, including MF/LF. When used with certain Gitzo tripods (such as my GT3541LS) the narrower...
  5. B

Leica Vario-Elmar-S 1:3.5–5.6/30–90mm ASPH.

Purchased in May 2014 at Leicashop Vienna. Almost unused; mint condition. Glass clean - never cleaned, never touched with anything, always protected with UV filter. Hood, caps & original packaging included. Photocopy of original invoice can be supplied. Shipping from Austria, therefore no...
  6. B

Any suggestions to cure "red edge" with 28 Cron Asph?

Hi, does anybody have specific recommendations to cure the "red edge" problem with the 28 Cron Asph? I received the lens today and put it to some testing and, volia, the red edge problem looks pretty serious on the M9, accompanied by a corresponding bluish edge on the right (see attached images...
  7. B

Depth of Field, Diffraction and Landscape Photography with an MFDB

Having used an MFDB for about a year (Sinar eMotion 75 / Hy6) and having read the various threads here (which confirm my observations), am I right to conclude that there is almost no point in using a medium format digital back on a typical medium format system for landscape photography? The...