The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Fun with MF images 2022

Daughter got married! I was not the official photographer :-) First photo with 907X with the XPan 45mm lens, the others are from the 203FE with the CFV II 50C back
  2. R

Fun with MF images 2022

Hasselblad 203FE, 80mm FE, CFV II 50C "Bone-Dial"
  3. R

FS: Gibellini TCN 4x5 Camera

Gibellini TCN45 camera for sale (lens not inclouded). Selling to upgrade to a more expen$ive Gibellini model!! Product link here: https://www.gibellinicamera.com/product/tcn-45/ I wrote a short review of the TCN45 and comparison to ACN45 here...
  4. R

Hasselblad V purchase... any later models to avoid?

Don't ignore the 80mm, it's the standard lens, and perform quite well
  5. R

Hasselblad V purchase... any later models to avoid?

A good number of technicians still work on the V series, you can't go wrong. They will last beyond our corporal bodies Personally I like metering and love my 203FE, but definitely not for everyone
  6. R

Thinking of trading an ALPA SWA or TC for a hasselblad 903?

Some people are asking stupid money for the 903, but it's really not any better than a plain SWC/M, so....
  7. R

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Portra 160. There were some, um, "technical difficulty" with this session. Normally it's a bit less muted
  8. R

Fun with MF images 2022

SWC/M with CFV II 50C
  9. R

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

I shot boatloads of 4x5 and 8x10 in 2021. Here's a project of the Fantasy writer Ellen Kushner and her wife Delia Sherman
  10. R

203FE self timer with CFV II 50C

So I have been using the CFV II 50C back with my 203FE extensively in the last 2-3 weeks. There are some limitations but otherwise, it's the perfect system for me. One problem though is that I can't get the self timer on the 203FE to work with the back, as the back times out or something. The...
  11. R

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Just a scene that caught my eyes. Borrowed Cooke Deep Field Panchro with my Hasselblad 203FE
  12. R

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Ever since @darr sold me a LF portrait / soft focus lens, I got hooked and now I even put a soft focus lens on my Hasselblad 203FE!
  13. R

Thoughts on the Hasselblad 907X

Godfrey loaned me his CFV II 50C back for a few hours last year and my experience with it and my 203FE/SWC is exceptional. It just works (minus some dark frames with the 203FE, which afterward I found out, I think every time I push the exposure meter button, it would take a picture). Really the...
  14. R

Thoughts on the Hasselblad 907X

> I don't use it as much as I use some of my other gear, Godfrey, you know who you can talk to if you want to get rid of that ;-P
  15. R

Hasselblad 28 Sept 2021 "Beyond Classic"

I saw one of those red 501cm for sale a few years ago. It does look very pretty They should have released a pinhole lenscap though. Less controversies :-)
  16. R

To further lower everyone's expectation, it will be a pinhole lenscap for the X and 907X systems. It's definitely classic
  17. R

I'm familiar with the H series, so there's a H lens? Then clearly it's new mirrorless with autofocus support for H and X lens ;-)