The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Toggle ES / LS / FPS on Phase One XF via Custom Button Assignment?

I bounce back & forth between LS and ES quite abit and would like to change it directly without the menu dive, like assigning it to one of the custom buttons or maybe the XF's top screen icons. Any way to do this? I'm using XF w/ HAP-2 and an IQ3 Trichromatic if that matters. Thanks.
  2. J

FS: KPS T5 Micro Tilt Geared Ballhead - Latest Version - LNIB

I have a small village of tripod heads, so clearing out a couple that I am not using right now. I bought the KPS T5 Micro Tilt new from Legio Photo. I never got around to actually using it, so it is in like-new condition. This is the latest version with the indexed main knob. I had the...
  3. J

SOLD - Two New Hasselblad XC Rear Lens Caps

Purchased these from B&H earlier this year to use with some lens adapters. It never happened and ended up selling the X1D this past summer. Price is $20 PayPal'd and Shipped (includes BOTH caps). US sale only.
  4. J

Phase One Accessories

Clearing out some left over odds & ends - Watson Charger for BP 900 Batteries Purchased new from B&H in October 2017. Very lightly used and works great. Has a nice LCD display that shows each battery's progress. $50 Shipped & PayPal'd; US only. Two BP-911 7.4V 3400 mAh Li-ion Batteries I...
  5. J

File Numbering on Phase One IQ3 Trichromatic & Live View FPS

A couple of hopefully easy questions - 1) how do I set the file name prefix and counter when shooting to XF card; untethered shooting. 2) is there a way to speed up the FPS on live view? It feels like ~8 FPS, definitely not 24 or 30 FPS. Thank you.
  6. J

Domke Protective Lens Wraps

Cleaning up some odds & ends. These are in mint condition with no tears, no stains. Very light used. Sale is for all seven - (6) 11-inch x 11-inch (1) 15-inch x 15-inch If buying new from B&H Photo (where I bought them from), they would cost $89.50. My price - $45 shipped in PayPal'd in...
  7. J

SOLD: Leica M LFI Soft Release

Had this for years and never used it. The first time is was used was today for the pictures below. Outer diameter is 15.8mm. $20 PayPal'd and Shipped in the US; US sale only.
  8. J

Modifying a Mamiya 200mm F2.8 APO for the XF body - Cost?

I learned after buying the XF body that my Mamiya 200/2.8 APO won't fit. I saw the article on Digital Transitions about modifying the lenses to clear the 2nd row of AF pins on the XF body. Has anybody modified their 200 APO? If so, how extensive is the modification and what did it cost...
  9. J

FS - B+W 39mm, 46mm & 49mm ND MRC Filters (64x / 6 Stops)

I bought these new from B&H in 2016 and never used them. These have never been attached to a lens are in new condition. They cost: $73.90 B+W 49mm MRC 106M Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6 Stop) $58.89 B+W 46mm MRC 106M Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6 Stop) $68.95 B+W 39mm MRC 106M...
  10. J

Arca-Swiss D4 Geared Head with Classic Knob QR

This is just bigger than I need for my Leica M gear. The D4 is in near mint condition. There is a bit paint loss on the bottom from attaching to the tripod. $850 shipped and PayPal'd in the US. Sells for $1141 new at B&H Photo.
  11. J

FS: Zeiss 55mm F1.4 Otus ZE (for Canon)

I bought the Otus to use with my Leica SL, but the lens is bigger than expected, so it has been sitting pretty much unused. The lens for sharp wide open, the focus ring is extremely smooth and the lens works fine on my SL (via the Novoflex EOS / SL adapter). The glass is clean and clear and I...
  12. J

FS: Leica SL Accessories - Adapter, Arte Di Mano, RRS

Leica M-Adapter-T #18771 $285 shipped and Paypal'd; US only Selling my Leica M to Leica SL adapter. I purchased this new from the Leica Store Miami about a year ago and it was worked perfectly on my Leica SL. The adapter is in near mint condition with only faint traces of use from mounting M...
  13. J

FS: Arte di Mano Leica M 240 / M-P / Monochrom 246 Half Case

I bought this case for my M-246 about 2 months ago and it just arrived around May 1st. Other than trying the case on the M-246, it's unused. This past week I decided to swap the Monochrom 246 for a SL, so I no longer need the case. This is the "open back" style in Minerva Dark Brown leather...
  14. J

FS: Leica S Type 006 - Mint

Selling my mint condition Leica S Type 006. The camera works great with no issues. Auto focus is very accurate and pretty quick with 70S. There are no scratches, scrapes or dings in the body or LCD displays. Battery holds a charge as good as new. Firmware updated 2.4.1.0. Comes complete...
  15. J

FS: Leica 100mm F2 Summicron-S ASPH

Selling my S system and this is my last S lens to list. The 100/2 was purchased new from Camera West in June 2015. This was a full retail lens, not a QM2 or CPO'd lens. Other than taking some test shots, I have not used the lens. It is in mint condition and comes complete with everything...
  16. J

FS - Artisan & Artist 1100 Bag

Clean, lightly used A&A 1100 Canvas Bag. No rips or tears. Comes complete with its inserts and all the original dividers. This bag will hold an M with mid-size lens attached, +2 lenses up top, and then up to 4 lenses in the lower half. Great for large kits with more than 3 lenses. $150...
  17. J

Leica S-006 and SDXC cards

I want to use the SDXC cards in the Type 006 (makes life easier when traveling), so went to the B&H site, looked at speeds, etc. and saw UHS I and UHS II. All the S-006 user manual references is "Class 10" - no mention of UHS I or UHS II. So, is the UHS I / II spec a problem for the S-006...
  18. J

FS: Leica S / Contax 645 AF Adapter

Like new - purchased from Camera West earlier this year (I am the original owner). I've used this adapter with the Contax 645AF 35mm, 45mm, 80mm and 120mm (non AF of course). Worked great with all them. Price $1650 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US.
  19. J

FS: Leica 135mm F3.4 Telyt-M APO 6-Bit

I bought this lens from Leica Miami in January 2014. The lens is in mint condition and RF focus has been accurate with my M-240. Focus is smooth, aperture clicks nicely and the hood slides in/out easily. Glass is clean with no cleaning marks or blemishes. There are several specs of dust on...
  20. J

FS: Canon 100mm F2 LTM

Going to give a Sony A7 II a try, so selling some M gear to pay for some recent purchases. The Canon 100mm F2 Serenar is in beautiful condition and comes complete with front & rear caps and its original black case. Focus has been spot-on with my M-240 and M9-P. Glass is clean and I do not see...