The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS – Leica M10R

Decided to sell my Leica M10R because I have moved over to the SL2. Bought it directly from Leica USA on August 1, 2020. So it is still within the two-year warranty. Comes with original boxes and paperwork—everything you see in the photos. Price is $7,800 net to me. US buyers only please.
  2. P

FS: Black Leica M10

Selling my Black Leica M10. Nice and clean. Comes with everything you see in the pictures. Thought I'd keep it forever, but decided to upgrade to an M10-R. $5500 net to me. Shipping to USA addresses only.
  3. P

FS: RRS Leica SL Base Plate and L Component

Just sold my Leica SL and now have an RRS Base Plate and L Component for a camera I no longer have. Used once or twice. Retails for $195.00. DM with an offer.
  4. P

FS: Leica 50mm APO-Summicron-M (Black)

Selling this great lens because I have switched over to the SL2. I'm the original owner, having bought it from Leica Miami. I have the original boxes, papers, etc. The lens comes with the metal cap you see in the photo, and a regular plastic cap. The only thing missing is the plastic box for the...
  5. P

FS: Black Leica M10 and Accessories

Selling my black M10 along with some accessories. Purchased this new from B&H (I think), and have kept great care of it. I've decided to sell it because I've moved over to the SL2. The camera comes with the original boxes, paperwork (no purchase receipt, though), charger, battery, and strap. I...
  6. P

FS: Leica Visoflex 020

Sold. Thanks.
  7. P

Deal pending. Thanks.
  8. P

FS: Leica Elpro for M

Selling my M equipment. Leica Elpro 52mm Close-Up Lens with 49mm and 46mm Step-Up. Never used. Comes with pouch. Sorry, but no box. Asking $300
  9. P

FS: Leica Macro M Adapter

I've switched over to the Leica L-system and am parting with my M equipment. Selling this Macro M Adapter. I think I put it on the camera once. Otherwise, never used it. Adapter comes with the pouch. Sorry, no box. Asking $500
  10. P

I have switched over to Leica's SL system, and am parting with my M equipment. Selling this Visoflex 020. I used it a couple of times for projects, but it otherwise stayed on the shelf. Comes with the pouch and the EVF. Sorry, no box. I tossed a bunch of boxes out last month and it appears that...
  11. P

Leica S3

Roger, I was just responding to the idea that the S3 might be the last S. If so, so what? Does that mean that we who have invested in S lenses say no to the S3? Sure, we'd all like to see a future S down the line, but does that anything to do with our buying decisions today? I've put in my own...
  12. P

Leica S3

The 007 was introduced at Photokina 2014, and there was never any promise of another S.
  13. P

Leica S3

How is this relevant to anything?
  14. P

Leica S3

I was afraid you we’re going to say that.
  15. P

Leica S3

Roger, could you elaborate on this? And maybe as compared to the 007 too, if you know. Leica has presented a real conundrum to us. The only upgrade is the sensor. Question is, is it worth the high price Leica is asking?
  16. P

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux FLE

Selling my Leica 35mm Summilux F1.4 FLE lens. The lens is little used since 50mm+ is my preferred focal length. I am including a B&W UV filter that has been on the lens since the day I bought it. I would say it's mint or mint-, but you can decide on the condition based upon the photos. I have...
  17. P

FS; Leica CS 120 lens

Does it have a new focus motor?
  18. P

FS: Leica Silver M10

Selling my Leica silver M10. I used this camera as a back up to my black M10 so it is littled used. I've switched to the L-Mount system so I am not needing my Ms anymore. The camera comes with everything shown in the photo. I am including a matching Leica thumbgrip. $4700 net to me.
  19. P

FS: Leica Apo-Telyt-M 1:3.4/135mm

Selling my Leica Apo-Telyt-M 3.4 135mm lens. The lens is clean without any scratches or marks. It comes with the leather case and I am including a B&W UV filter that I've had on it since the day I bought it. (I did buy it used, not new). $2100.00 Sent to US addresses only.