The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

Canon 5d, 35mm f1.4 35L, 580ex, Sigma 12-24mm

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Bank/USPS money orders. Buyer pays for flat rate USPS shipping box. Add 3% for Paypal fee's. Possible Trades: Nikon glass (fast primes or 24-70/70-200) Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS from Seattle Shipping Available To: Worldwide Best Contact Method...
  2. N

FT: Canon Gear || WANT: D3s

What I have for trade (not for sale currently): Bodies Canon 5D mk1 - well used, just came back from service from Canon august 2011 Canon 5D mk2 - Bought brand new from Newegg.com mid-august 2011 for the wedding I was shooting when my 5Dc went in for service Lens Canon 35mm f1.4 Canon 135mm...
  3. N

FS/FT Canon EF 35 f2, Canon EF 17-35L f2.8, Sigma 24-70 f2.8 Macro

Payment Type: Paypal Shipping Method: USPS Shipping from: USA Shipping to: Worldwide. Prices include USA shipping, worldwide add $10. Contact Method: PM Trades: Only looking to potentially trade for a Sigma 20mm f1.8 and/or a Sigma 85mm f1.4 Canon EF 35mm F2 + hood $280 -Great condition lens...
  4. N

FT: Canon Gear for a M8/M9

After much thought, Ive come to the conclusion that I dont need a fast DSLR kit and would rather be able to carry something around daily yet have the best quality images I could possibly have. After shooting a wedding for some family, I think doing "work" as a photographer isnt my thing. What I...
  5. N

FS/FT Canon ef 35 f2, Sigma 24-70 2.8, Canon 135 f2 :: Want 85 1.2

Looking to sell or trade some of my lens in an attempt to get into a Canon EF 85mm 1.2 $300 shipped within USA Canon 35mm F2.0 -Purchased new from Adorama a few weeks ago -Selling because I bought a 35L -Mint lens, barely used. Comes with optional Canon hood -Comes with original box $300...
  6. N

WTB: Canon 1D mk2

Looking to buy a Canon 1D mk2. Cosmetic condition is less of a concern to me as long as it functions properly and has a few extra batteries that work well. Im looking to spend around $500 for a Mk2, though this is flexible depending on shutter count. Thanks for your time.
  7. N

Canon EF 50mm F1.2, Fuji X100 + hood, Luigi Case + Strap.

Have 3 things for sale, Im taking a small step back from expensive photography supplies. Ive decided to keep my beat up 5D and downgrade to a 35mm F2 lens. Canon EF 50mm F1.2 $1500 shipped in USA, International pays true shipping costs via USPS. -hood (has a sticker on it) -cheap ProOptic UV...
  8. N

FS: M8, CV 35 f1.4 SC, B+W IR, Luigi Case

Up for sale is my Leica M8, Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 single-coat, B+W UV/IR filter, and Luigi Case + strap. Ive had the M8 for a short period of time, with more than half of it being spent at Leica for a new shutter. In the mean time I bought a 5Dmk1 and after getting the M8 back 2-3 weeks ago...
  9. N

FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a RD1

Selling off some items to pay for my shutter repair. The shutter broke on Xmas Eve... http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22170 -$- Will take any reasonable offers. I need to sell something to pay for this repair. Would also consider trading for a Epson RD1/x/G if someone has an...
  10. N

Where do I go for a broken shutter repair?

Where do I go for a broken M8 shutter repair? I recently bought a used M8 from a forum member here who I will not name. After personally owning the M8 for 2 weeks to this day, the shutter broke. Where do I go to get the shutter repaired? Is Leica the only place to send the M8? Are there 3rd...
  11. N

WTB: Leica M8, Silver but Black ok. Also want Nokton 35mm 1.2 or 1.4

Looking to buy a Leica M8 body in silver, but I would settle for black. I missed that last few that sold here and would like to pay around $1900-2100 depending on condition. Also looking to buy a CV Nokton 35mm 1.2 or 1.4 (single coat preferred, mc ok). This will be my first RF camera and...