The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Why Cant I see the Lens Profile in LR Classic Using Pentax 645Lens on Fuji GFX 50S ii

I gotcha. Thank you for explaining that
  2. R

Why Cant I see the Lens Profile in LR Classic Using Pentax 645Lens on Fuji GFX 50S ii

I set up the name of the lens in the Fuji GFX and when I import the images into LR and try to see lens profile its not there and also I dont see Fuji listed in the drop down menu Thank you
  3. R

Fuji GFX 50S ii NON Native Lens IBIS

My other files were too big so I just added this one only NOT bad at all. I want to try it on a person and take some portraits
  4. R

Attached are a few images with GFX 50S ii and Pentax 645 A 120 Macro lens
  5. R

Fujinon GF 30mm f/3.5 on GFX 100S

Not Yet Will do soon and I will post them TY
  6. R

Need Advice on Buying GFX 50S ll

Thank you Derek. I have the 30 and the 63 Both excellent lenses. I want to use them Hand Held and NO tripod. How is the 35-70 in terms of heavy or can it be hand held ? TY Dennis
  7. R

Thank you Victor
  8. R

Will I still get IBIS with NON Native lenses? I have a Pentax 645 120 A F4 Macro with adaptor and want to know if I can Get IBIS using this lens Thank you
  9. R

FS:Hasselblad X1D2 Body, XCD 65mm lens. XCD 45P Lens 9+ condition

yes it is. I am surprised it has not sold yet Thank you
  10. R

XCD 65 F2.8 Lens REDUCED 1800. FREE shipping
  11. R

Need Advice on Buying GFX 50S ll

I needed suggestions on the 2 Lenses That I want to get. I decided on the 30 and 63. The zooms sounded terrific but too heavy to carry around. Thanks
  12. R

XCD 65 f2.8 Lens still for sale SOLD SOLD
  13. R

The X1D2 Body and 45P lens is SOLD. Just the XCD 65 f2.8 is still for sale TY
  14. R

FS: Fujifilm GF 110mm F2 R LM Lens Excellent Condition SOLD

Selling My Beautiful in the Box Fuji GF 110 F2.0 lens. This lens is Fantastic for Portraits. Sharp and the Colors are smooth and beautiful. Small mark on the Aperture ring and rub mark on the hood. Superb Optics. Amazing lens Comes with: Both Caps, Lens shade, Pouch and original box. I...
  15. R

I am selling my Hassy X1D 2 and 2 lenses Everything Like New condition 1- Hasselblad X1D2 Body with Orig. Box, and everything that came with it asking 4100.00 LIKE NEW. FREE Shipping SOLD SOLD Hasselblad XCD 45P Lens 9+ Condition. ( Tiny Hairline scratch on the Lens barrel) see Photo...
  16. R

How can I take out Insurance just for 1 week on Equipment

I never took out insurance when I went on Vacation. Who do I contact to get Insurance on my Camera and lenses? Thanks
  17. R

felix5616said Positive Feedback for Him

I just purchased the GF 63mm Lens from felix5616said. The Lens LOOKs NEW and the transaction was smooth and he was so good with communicating. Thanks Dennis