The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JMaher

FS: Compagnon "the medium messenger" Leather Camera Bag (Light Brown

REDUCED to $250 shipped to a US Paypal verified address. This is a beautiful bag with great leather. It needs a good home. Jim
  2. JMaher

FS: Compagnon "the medium messenger" Leather Camera Bag (Light Brown

Beautiful bag with very nice leather. It is brand new other than sitting in my closet for a year. I just ended up going to a smaller bag also from Compagnon. This one will hold a 13" laptop in it's own slot as well as a full frame camera and lenses. Its $449 from B&H...
  3. JMaher

Sony 85 1.4 FE lens $1430

Sold
  4. JMaher

Reduced to $1400
  5. JMaher

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipped USPS to a verfied Paypal US Address. Great quality portrait lens in beautiful condition. Had a protective filter on it from day one. Non-smoking home and original owner. Moving my photography in another...
  6. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

Back to just one flash unit and the Air Commander for $225 - A GREAT DEAL! The other unit has sold. Jim
  7. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

Take this kit plus the other Nissin Di700a flash I have for sale for $375 - GREAT DEAL! The same system at B&H is $538 That's one air controller and two flashes that can be used on camera or off. They work great on any A7 camera or you A6000 or A6300.
  8. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

Some one buy this or the other flash I have for sale :) Trying to spend money somewhere else! Jim
  9. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

$195 - shipped to US address. I pay shipping and Paypal fees Works great. I am no longer in need of it. Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System Wireless Triggering Range of 98' Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL Guide Number: 177' at ISO 100 and 200mm Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel) Tilts...
  10. JMaher

$225 in excellent condition. Sent to a US address. I pay Paypal fees and shipping. Works great. I am no longer in need of it. Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System Wireless Triggering Range of 98' Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL Guide Number: 177' at ISO 100 and 200mm Zoom Range: 24-200mm...
  11. JMaher

Sony 85 2.8 Alpha Full Frame AutoFocus Lens - CHEAP!

$115 shipped to a US locations with Paypal payment Great lens designed for full frame use on the Sony Alpha mount. It can also be used on any E or FE series camera with the use of either of Sony's LA-EA3 or LA-Ea4 adapters. I used mine with great results on my Sony A7rII and A6000 cameras. The...
  12. JMaher

Sony Alpha MIS Strobe/Flash Options

Also interested in your opinion of the A-110 softbox. I am curious about how it compares to the less expensive one they sell. Jim
  13. JMaher

G Master lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.4 & 70-200mm f/2.8

Try the VP of Operations, Michael Arbor at: http://jpiphoto.com/ and tell him I sent you. I think he either has them in stock or has them coming in early next week. I was really looking at the GM 85 so I might be mistaken, but it's worth a call. Jim Maher
  14. JMaher

Thanks David, Will try FEL and see what happens - not a problem just found it odd. I didn't realize those profiles were only for optical. I will never use optical anyway. Jim
  15. JMaher

Just posted this in another forum but thought someone here might know the answers. If so, others might be interested as well. Jim ********* Finally received my Sony transmitter today from China. Everything (or at least what I have tested) seems to work great with that transmitter and the...
  16. JMaher

a Total knee replacemtent surgery, won't stop the HepKitty.

Get well and back to what you enjoy. Jim
  17. JMaher

I ended up purchasing from this one as they claimed the fastest delivery. Transmitter and 2 receivers for legacy 360s. shipped last night according to them http://www.ebay.com/itm/191856347632 Jim