The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Leica M Summicron 28 ASPH

Price: $2,750.00 Payment method: USPS Money Orders Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear I am selling this lens to fund a digital back. The lens is not 6-bit coded, but it is in near mint condition with original box and pouch, both caps, hood and hood caps, as well as the filter...
  2. P

FS/FT: Leica M Summicron Apo 90 ASPH.

I am selling this lens to finance other needs. I'd rate cosmetics as 8+, and glass 9 or 9+. It is 6-bit coded, and it comes with both both caps. For full disclosure, the 6-bit code is recognized by M9, but somehow it is not recognized by M240. As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Orders. I...
  3. P

FS/FT: Hasselblad H1 Kit and Phase One P25+

I'm selling this wonderful medium format to finance Leica M lenses... They are in excelellent condition. H1 Body with body cap. Prism Finder Film Back C123 Grip Lithium Grip (rechargeable) Battery charger HC 80/2.8 Lens with both caps RRS L Plate Phase One P25+ Digital Back Case...
  4. P

Canon 200/1.8L in Black...!!!

I am selling this legendary, and very unique lens to finance Leica gear. This lens was painted in black by a professional in Korea. It really is one of a kind. The lens is in excellent condition, and it comes with hood, trunk and lens cover. The original lens' foot is missing, but I am...
  5. P

Hasselblad H1 Kit

I am selling the H1 body and CB80/2.8 Kit. They are both low actuated, and in excellent condition. Body Prism Film Back HC 80/2.8 lens C123 Battery Grip Lithium Rechargeable Battery Grip Charger RRS L bracket for H1 remote release cable $2300 Shipped to Cont US. As usual, I can...
  6. P

Leica R 19/2.8 ROM

The lens just came came from Leica NJ for Clad. It is in excellent condition with rear cap, hood, and the hood cap. I'm asking for $2900. $2850 If local pick up in NY/NJ. I'm interested in a trade for a claen Sony RX1 as well. BTW, the rear mount was shaved to clear the Canon FF cameras...
  7. P

FS/FT: Rollei 40mm f/3.5 Schneider Super-Angulon PQ HFT

Price: $2,350.00 Payment method: USPS Money Order Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear I have an excellent copy of this legendary medium format lens. It is in near mint condition with very rare original hood. $2350 shipped, and $2300 for a local pick up in NY/NJ. As usual, I...
  8. P

Alpa SWA with Schneider 35 XL

I have a mint Alpa SWA with Schneider 35XL, including the center filter, for sale. Body, hand strap, Hasselblad shimming set, and the lens. $8000 net ... $7900 if pick up locally in NY/NJ. I am interested in a trade for Leica M bodies.... M9, M9P, M240. I may also be interested in Phase One...
  9. P

FS/FT: Rollei 40mm f/3.5 Schneider Super-Angulon PQ HFT

I am selling this legendary wide angle lens. It is in near mint condition with both caps, plus the hood which is almost impossible to find. As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Orders. I have bought/sold items here, and have numerous feedbacks on FM Forum under 'Paul Yi'. I am asking for...
  10. P

FS/FT: Canon 200/1.8L

The lens needs no introduction. But, mine does, because it is very unique in that it is painted black by a professional. It is a one of a kind....:D The lens is very clean inside and out...well, there is one internal dust....:) It comes with case and everything except the keys and the original...
  11. P

Olympus Zuiko 18/3.5

I am selling this wonderful lens in excellent condition... Currently, it is Leitaxed for Canon, but I also have the Leitax kit for Nikon as well. The lens is pretty hard to find nowadays.... As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Order. I sold few items here and received numerous feedbacks on...
  12. P

Mamiya AF Auto Extension Tube NA402

I am selling a mint Auto Extension Tube for Mamiya 645AF... It is this model .... Mamiya AF Auto Extension Tube #2 210-642 B&H Photo Video No box, but I'll pack it nicely....:) $225 shipped, or $200 for a local pick-up in NY/NJ area. As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Orders....
  13. P

Long Exposure with SWA

I have never done any long exposure photography, not even with 35mm camera. I really like to learn it since I now have Alpa SWA and P25+. I have bought Feisol 3441S, and RRS BH-40 with pano clamp. Is there a shutter release cable to hold the lens' shutter open for long exposure? Also, it it...
  14. P

Leica Summilux R 50 ROM (E60)

The lens is in excellent condition with both caps and a filter. I'd rate the lens 9 conservatively.... As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Order.... $3500 shipped to cont US. $3400 if picked up locally In NY/NJ I bought and sold few items here, and I have over 100 feedbacks at FM Forum.
  15. P

Alpa SWA ... Newbie Questions...

I think I may have crossed a line which I'll probably regret. But, one look at the Alpa SWA on internet has swayed me to sell many 35mm gear and chase was on... It is so cute.....:D I will be getting Alpa SWA with 35mm Apo Digitar, with P25+. I have so many questions as if I'm starting to...
  16. P

WTB: Alpa SWA with finder...

If You have a good deal on Alpa SWA with finder for sale, please let me know...
  17. P

Leica R Lenses...

I am selling some fine Leica R Lenses to get back into MF Digital.... Leica DMR + R8 ... Condition 8+ ....$3500 Leica Elmarit R 19 ROM ... Condition 9....$3200 Leica Summicron R 35 ROM ... Condition 9+... $1400 Leica Summilux R 50 ROM (E60)... Condition 9...$3500 Leica Summilux R 80 (3-cam)...
  18. P

Leica DMR + R8

Price: $4,200.00 Payment method: USPS Money Orders Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks I am selling the gear to finance the Medium Format Digital Back P25+ .... Its condition is excellent... As usual, I can only accept USPS Money Orders... I'd prefer local sell/trade in...
  19. P

Mamiya 645 AF lenses

I am selling below lenses in excellent conditions. 1. Mamiya AF 35mm It comes with both caps, and the hood. I'd say the condition is 9.5... ($725) 2. Mamiya AF 55-110 It comes with both caps, and the hood. I'd say the condition is 9.5... ($400) 3. Mamiya MF 120/4.0 D lens It comes with both...
  20. P

Mamiya 120mm D or Non-D?

I have acquired this lens, but I can't tell if this is D or Non-D version. Is there any way to tell the difference between the two by its exterior design?