The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JMaher

FS: Compagnon "the medium messenger" Leather Camera Bag (Light Brown

Beautiful bag with very nice leather. It is brand new other than sitting in my closet for a year. I just ended up going to a smaller bag also from Compagnon. This one will hold a 13" laptop in it's own slot as well as a full frame camera and lenses. Its $449 from B&H...
  2. JMaher

Sony 85 1.4 FE lens $1430

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipped USPS to a verfied Paypal US Address. Great quality portrait lens in beautiful condition. Had a protective filter on it from day one. Non-smoking home and original owner. Moving my photography in another...
  3. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

$195 - shipped to US address. I pay shipping and Paypal fees Works great. I am no longer in need of it. Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System Wireless Triggering Range of 98' Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL Guide Number: 177' at ISO 100 and 200mm Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel) Tilts...
  4. JMaher

Nissin Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander for Sony Cameras with Multi Interface Sh

$225 in excellent condition. Sent to a US address. I pay Paypal fees and shipping. Works great. I am no longer in need of it. Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System Wireless Triggering Range of 98' Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL Guide Number: 177' at ISO 100 and 200mm Zoom Range: 24-200mm...
  5. JMaher

Sony 85 2.8 Alpha Full Frame AutoFocus Lens - CHEAP!

$115 shipped to a US locations with Paypal payment Great lens designed for full frame use on the Sony Alpha mount. It can also be used on any E or FE series camera with the use of either of Sony's LA-EA3 or LA-Ea4 adapters. I used mine with great results on my Sony A7rII and A6000 cameras. The...
  6. JMaher

WTB - EVF for Rx1

Anybody have a EVF for their Rx1 that they don't ever use and want to get a little money for it? Usually I don't see the need for this but I am going to Europe for a month and thinking about just taking this camera. There are bound to be times a viewfinder will help overcome the sun. Jim
  7. JMaher

Tamron 150-600 - Opinions?

I just received a Tamron 150-600 yesterday and I have having trouble making my mind up as to it's quality. Photo look good to my eye but lacking in the crisp detail and pop I am used to with the A7rII and the other lenses I own. The longest I usually shoot is 200 and i have a FE 70-200 and a...
  8. JMaher

Sony RX1 Flash Question

I trued using my (new to me) RX1 with some of my flash equipment. It works great with the Nissin Air Commander or the Nissin flash on camera. What doesn't work is triggering my Godox lights using their trigger. It seems from looking it over and a little research that the issue is the Multi...
  9. JMaher

Is it crazy to buy a Rx-1 now (version 1)?

The Rx1 II is all the talk today but the Rx-1 still seems like an excellent camera. As said above would this be a crazy purchase at this time? I don't need one. I have a great A7RII (that I really like) and a backup A6000 but at current prices the RX1 seems to be ab attractive proposition for...
  10. JMaher

Cleaning House - Minolta 100-200 45 AF lens - $75

Want to try some excellent lenses for not a lot of money? $75 shipped to a verified US Paypal address. Minolta lenses work very well on the new Sony A7 bodies as long as you use the LAEA4 adapter. These lens auto focus quickly and accurately. Minolta 100-200 4.5 Auto Focus Lens I would rate...
  11. JMaher

Cleaning House - Great Minolta lenses for your A7 or even an7RII camera - 135.28AF

Want to try some excellent lenses for not a lot of money? $230 shipped to a verified US Paypal address. KEH has one in bargain condition for $248 at the moment Minolta lenses work very well on the new Sony A7 bodies as long as you use the LAEA4 adapter. These lens auto focus quickly and...
  12. JMaher

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens for Sony E-Mount

Full frame lens for Sony FE mount. 14MM - manual focus Excellent condition. $250 shipped to a verified US Paypal address. Jim
  13. JMaher

A7RII Setting Question - HELP

Is there any way to turn off turning off Focus Area in the Control Wheel? I love this camera but I am continuously frustrated with this. I have the down button set as Focus Setting so that a single press will allow you to move the focus box around the screen but if my finger slips a little and...
  14. JMaher

Sony A7II

A7II body only with charger, strap, box, etc... In great shape - screen protector on since day 1. Plan on getting up pictures tomorrow. $1250 shipped to US Paypal verified address. I pay Paypal and shipping fees. Jim
  15. JMaher

klane

Purchased from the above member and items were never received.
  16. JMaher

Sony 70-200 FE - Performance in Low Light on A7rII

When I had the A7r I rented this lens for an evening shoot and was disappointed in it's ability to focus in low light compared to my other lenses and in particular the 55. Since I now have the A7rII I am interested in how it performs today on this body. Particularly if anyone had experience on...
  17. JMaher

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens

$625 shipped to a US Paypal verified address. The Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that is compatible with the Micro Four Thirds system. The 12-40mm focal length provides a 35mm-equivalent field of view of 24-80mm and a constant...
  18. JMaher

Artisan & Artist iACAM-102 Camera Strap $40

$40 shipped via USPS . Excellent condition The khaki ACAM-102 Camera Strap from Artisan & Artist is a high quality cloth camera strap made with acrylic tape and leather. Leather lug protectors at both ends protect camera body from scratch. I only used in for a few days and then changed...
  19. JMaher

Backfocus - How to? Setting?

I have tried this before (different camera) and never got comfortable with it. Maybe it's time to try again. Any one have any recommended settings or configuration for doing this on an A7II? Jim
  20. JMaher

Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag (Pinestone Gray)

$85 shipped to a US Paypal address. Paypal accepted and I pay the fees and the shipping cost. Great camera bag for a smaller setup including any of the new mirror less options. This bag looks new - used just a few times but I like my Billingham so this has to go. Non-smoking environment...