The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Use another H5-Body with H5D60 Back

Found a H5-Body - it works - AF is also correct. Thanks to all for Help!
  2. D

Thank You!! I dont use Autofocus - so it is ok. You can send an Offer with Private Message. I like to buy a Body only - Dont need anything (Vievfinder, Focus Screen, Battery, Charger..) with it. Only the protective Caps.
  3. D

I have H5D60 and want to buy a used H5 Body as "Backup". Will it work or will it has to calibrated or whatever by HB? I wrote two E-Mails to the HB-"Service" - no Reply. On Tel, the friendly Man said something like "Maybe" - "I am not sure" So I hope, to get the Information here. Thank You!
  4. D

Buy only one Wide-Angle-Lens – but which one?

I look for a 28 mm Rodenstock Lens. I have time to wait for a good Offer.
  5. D

Thank You for sharing Your Experience. I compared the MTF-Charts of 32mm Digaron W/SW and 28mm Digaron-S Rodenstock Lenses. The MTF of the 28 looks better to me. Is that visible in the Photos or am I wrong in "reading" the MTF-Charts?
  6. D

Thank You for the detailed Description. No, I have not made up my Mind, The Idea is also: What is not there, cannot break-down. The "Breakdown" of the H5-Body on the "Journey of Life" last Year was really frustrating. Focussing is no Problem for Landscape with Wide-Angle-Lens - just set to...
  7. D

Very helpful - thank You! I dont need Movements. a used Rodenstock 35 mm Lens is not so expensive and has less Weight. Is the (older?) Apo-Grandagon 35 also a good Idea or is a Apo Sironar much better?
  8. D

Thank You - I want to use a Lens, that is designed for a Tech-Cam.
  9. D

H5 Body and HCD28 are heavy. I want something lighter when "Walking around" Sorry my English is not so good - I hope You understand what I mean.
  10. D

I want to have a lightweight Medium Format Camera. I will use the Back of the Hassy H5D60 and a Diy „Body“ – holds Back and Lens together in the correct Position and keeps unwanted Light out. Body will have a „Grip“, with Battery for the Back inside. On Top of the Body a Viewfinder (will buy...
  11. D

Viewing Angle – how to compare?

Jamaicanpi: I found a used "Apo-Sironar digital 4,5/35 mm" on EBAY. I looked at the MTF-Charts and for me these look very good. Is that the Lens you ment? I think, I will construct the "Camera-Body" myself. This is "only" a Thing, that keeps the Lens and the Back in the correct Distance together...
  12. D

Sorry - my english is not so good...
  13. D

Thank You for Your Explanation. I am looking for a Camera for "Walking around" should be as light as possible. The HCD28 is my favorite Lens for Landscape Photos. So I looked at the Rodenstock (Data-Sheet) and found that Lens. I want to use the my H5D60 Back (54x40 mm Sensor) and something like...
  14. D

I have looked at the Data-Sheet of the Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 28mm. The Viewing Angle is given with 101º. For the Hasselblad HCD28 there are three Values given: diag./horiz./vert. 95°/83°/66° Are these for a given (Size of) Sensor? If so, which one? How can the Values of both Lenses be compared?
  15. D

help identifying a capacitor on a Rollei Hy6

Yes, I think all correct. The smallest Size I found is in Case 1812 - 4.5mm Long - should fit! Cost is +/- 50 Cent buying one Piece. I would give it a Try!
  16. D

Lets try Step by Step. There is a Trace connecting the two Resistors (black with "224" and 393") on right f the IC. To which Pin of the IC is it connected? Is one of the Pads of the soldered off Part connected to the Metal of the connecting Jack? (left down Corner of the first Photo. The lower...
  17. D

The three brown SMD-Parts around the Inductor are ceramic Capacitors (small value 10nF to 100 nF?) - the two with numbers on them are Resistors - the one grey is a small Capacitor (some pF´s). Try to solder the burnt Part off - CAREFULL - to see more Traces.
  18. D

You should measure with a Multimeter (set to Ohm / Resistance), if there is a direct Connection (close to Zero Ohms) from from the Metal-Part of the Socket (in Your First Photo Bottom / left - soldered with four big Solderpads to the PCB) to one of the Solder-Pads of the burnt Capacitor. If...
  19. D

It is a Switching Voltage-Regulator. It makes the Voltage independent from the Battery-Voltage - I am 99% sure. The Value of the Capacitor is not so critical - 22 Mikrofarads and 16 Volts should be good. But must find out the Polarity.