The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Use another H5-Body with H5D60 Back

I have H5D60 and want to buy a used H5 Body as "Backup". Will it work or will it has to calibrated or whatever by HB? I wrote two E-Mails to the HB-"Service" - no Reply. On Tel, the friendly Man said something like "Maybe" - "I am not sure" So I hope, to get the Information here. Thank You!
  2. D

Buy only one Wide-Angle-Lens – but which one?

I want to have a lightweight Medium Format Camera. I will use the Back of the Hassy H5D60 and a Diy „Body“ – holds Back and Lens together in the correct Position and keeps unwanted Light out. Body will have a „Grip“, with Battery for the Back inside. On Top of the Body a Viewfinder (will buy...
  3. D

Viewing Angle – how to compare?

I have looked at the Data-Sheet of the Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 28mm. The Viewing Angle is given with 101º. For the Hasselblad HCD28 there are three Values given: diag./horiz./vert. 95°/83°/66° Are these for a given (Size of) Sensor? If so, which one? How can the Values of both Lenses be compared?
  4. D

WTB: Hasselblad H5 body only

I want it as Spare Body - no Accessoires needed. No Viewfinder, no Battery, no Charger. Body-Caps, Glass-Screen and Original Packaging not necessary. Should be in good Shape and of Course Working. I think, H5X will not work with my Hasselbald Back? I am located in Germany. Please give Shipping...
  5. D

File Destruction

I have a Problem, when I want to see my Pictures in "big Size" The Setup is: Mac Mini 3GHz / I7 / 8GB / 1TB and a Sony VW520ES - 4k - Beamer - Phocus latest Version. The (H5D60) fff-Files are on a external Hard Disk - non SSD with USB3. After about 10 Pictures the File is not opened - only...
  6. D

For Sale: Hasselblad Imagebank II

I can´t use it anymore with my H5D60. Condition is "as new" with Original Box. Fire-Wire Cable is included - but no Battery. Asking 250€ - Shipping in Germany is included - other Countries at Cost.
  7. D

WTB: Hasselblad HC50 II Lens

I like to buy a HC50 II Lens - Version with 1/800 Shutter-Speed. New or fairly used in good Condition. Offers from Dealers with good Price welcome. I live in Germany - Offers from Europe (EEC / EU) preferred - but Overseas Offer also ok.
  8. D

Question on "Raw Therapee" 4.2

I had the Chance to make some Photos with the Phase One 100MP Camera System. But I have got Problem with my Computer - it is not possible to install the Capture One Software - the new Phocus from Hasselblad also not. I have to bring my Computer to Service, because I was not able to fix it - will...
  9. D

A H6D100 in my Hand

Today I visitited the Exhibition at Calumet Photo in Stuttgart / Germany. And: They had it there! It is a fine Piece of Camera - I like it. Looks more "modern" than my H3DII-50. But sad: The Hassy-Man told me, that it will NOT be possible to upgrade my Lenses - and I have five of them and my...