The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. scho

Artful pics of flora...

Our Yucca put up 5 flower stalks this year. Ricoh GR IIIx
  2. scho

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

This cottontail had many garden choices, but instead decided to munch on clover in the lawn. Good bunny! Ricoh GR IIIx
  3. scho

IPhone Photos

Two shots taken from the west shore at the north end of Cayuga Lake. Sunrise Sunset iPhone 11 pro
  4. scho

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Two views of the Houston Pond trail crossing and pergola in the Cornell Newman arboretum. Sony a7c with Fotodiox Vertex adapter and Mamiya 645 55/2.8. Four shots for each scene stitched in LR Photomerge to produce 62 MP 1:1 images.
  5. scho

Artful pics of flora...

An SEP3 B&W conversion.
  6. scho

Two more GR IIIx images taken in Stewart Park on the south end of Cayuga Lake. Looking toward the east shore from the park. Cascadilla boathouse.
  7. scho

A few snaps from the Ricoh GR IIIx in 1:1 mode taken today in Watkins Glen. The schooner True Love was in port today. Three shots stitched in Photomerge.
  8. scho

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Last of the old Portra 160 test shots. Our Curacao tin lizard. The real lizard that this is supposed to represent is the Bonaire blue whiptail that you can see in the lower left corner of this image taken on Curacao 5 years ago.
  9. scho

Another shot using the outdated Portra 160 in a Mamiya 6. Siberian Blues.
  10. scho

Looking forward to seeing your Newfoundland images. We will be up there end of August on a cruise around the maritimes.
  11. scho

Testing some old Portra 160 in the Mamiya 6. Still looks useable after 7 years sitting in an un-refrigerated camera bag.
  12. scho

Beautiful images Alan, with great colors and patterns in the beach rocks.
  13. scho

Artful pics of flora...

Fall Crocus in summer die back stage. OM-1 with 40-150/4.
  14. scho

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

A few snaps from a walk at Sapsucker Woods with the OM-1 and 40-150/4 in HHHR mode. Click last image for larger image of Kent Uhlberg's "Invitation to the dance" sculpture.
  15. scho

and a FOV comparison using the Mamiya 50/4 and 75/3.5
  16. scho

Still playing around with my old MF film cameras. This is from the Mamiya 6 with 75/3.5 and XP2 Super film processed in standard C-41.
  17. scho

I had no problems with loose wheels on my GR III (sold last year) and so far the GR IIIx has also been fine.
  18. scho

Where in The "Land of Enchantment" ...

I sent K-H a PM and received the following reply: Thanks Carl. We are fine. Lots of smoke and bad air, No evacuations for Los Alamos / White Rock, but quite a few for Las Vegas, NM. https://maps.nwcg.gov/sa/#/%3F/%3F/35.8039/-106.1729/9 Our fire in the Jemez Mtns only burnt only a bit more...
  19. scho

K-H posted May 28 over at FM in a Fuji 50s thread.
  20. scho

I think that he was living in the White Rock, NM area very near the Rio Grande overlook. I searched for fire info of that area ,but nothing new yet.