The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. gocchin

FS: Sony RX1 w/EVF, Lens Hood, Ulysses Leather Case + extras

Hi All, I've moved to an a7RII so my trusty RX1 is up for sale. It shows light signs of use though its well taken care of and has never been dropped or abused. LCD has a screen protector on. I'm selling it as a set: Sony RX1 w/ original box (this is a USA model) Kenko Pro1 Lens Protector...
  2. gocchin

FT: Google Glass XE - Looking for A7 or RX1

Hi all, Looking to trade my Google Glass for a Sony A7 or RX1 (looking at full frame cameras and will add funds if I have to). Lightly used Google Glass XE Version 2 in Charcoal Original box and accessories Mono ear bud never used Optional Stereo Earbuds still sealed in box and New Optional...
  3. gocchin

SOLD: Epson R-D1xG Digital Rangefinder w/ M-Rokkor 40mm f2.0

This was my first foray into the world of rangefinders and while I am still intrigued by the experience however other demands and needs have made me decide to sell this set. For sale is Epson's R-D1xG which is the latest model of the Epson's digital rangefinder. It is still for sale here in...
  4. gocchin

New to the Rangefinder world... need advice on technique

Hello all, I went from DSLR's to the X-Pro1 last year and really enjoy shooting legacy lenses on the Fuji. Admittedly I have always been curious about Leica and rangefinders and have been resiting the urge for an M9. Earlier this week I got the chance to pick up a 2 year old R-D1xG with...
  5. gocchin

FS: Olympus OM-D Silver, Grip, 12-50 Kit, 45mm 1.8, 20mm 1.7, Hexanon 50 w/ adapater

Selling my OM-D E-M5 Silver body with Olympus 12-50mm black kit lens. Very lightly used over the last few months. Wish I actually used it more. Screen protector applied since day one. Would like to sell as a package with the following items included: Olympus HLD-6 Battery Grip - with original...
  6. gocchin

FS: Nikon D5100 w/ AFS 15-55mm, 35mm f1.8G, Tamron 60mm f2.0 Macro and 17-50mm f2.8

Selling my D5100 with the following four lenses as a set. Nikkor 18-55mm VR Lens Kit Nikkor 35mm f1.8G Tamron 60mm f2.0 Macro Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 XR DiII SP (Non VC) Great for someone who wants to get started on photography or anyone who wants a nice package deal. ALL items come with original...
  7. gocchin

SOLD - iPad2 Black 16gb Wi-Fi Model Mint

Selling a lightly used iPad2. Got it back in January, screen protector and case since day one. Black, Wi-Fi only 16gb model. Original box and accessories. This item is SOLD! I do have several positive feed backs on the forum here but all for selling camera gear. :thumbs:
  8. gocchin

FS: Sigma EX 70-200mm F2.8 APO Zoom - Nikon Mount

I'm selling a first generation Sigma EX 70-200mm F2.8 APO Zoom - Nikon Mount. I'm the second owner but have found little use for it as its just too big for my setup. Glass is very clean and in very good condition with a few dust spots that do not appear in pictures. Comes with tripod collar...
  9. gocchin

My X100 Review - in the hands of an amateur

I also posted this up at DPR but wanted to share here as well. I've had my X100 for almost a month now so I thought I'd post up a basic review on the blog. Even with all its quirks and issues, I'm happy with the camera and its IQ and even though I've only been into photography for less than a...
  10. gocchin

SOLD: Sony a33 Lenses Bag Strap Set

I need to raise some funds so I am selling my Sony a33 Body and lenses. I want to sell as a package and I think its a great starter pack for someone looking to move from a compact or point and shoot. The a33 has had a screen protector on since day 1 (there is also an extra one included)...
  11. gocchin

FS: Olympus E-PL1 Body Only Black - Original Box

I'm mostly sticking to my a33 these days so I may as well let the E-PL1 go. It's in near mint condition with screen protector on, no dings or scratches. Original box and accessories. This sale is for body only. 300.00 via paypal paypal fees and shipping included to most destinations Camera...
  12. gocchin

SOLD Nex-5 16mm + 18-55mm + LA-EA1 - Kipon R to E + SD Card

I've decided that I'm going to get the a33 so I'm going to sell my Nex-5. This is the double lens kit - 16mm and 18-55mm. Also included is the LA-EA1 adapter for sony/minolta alpha lenses. The Nex has been upgraded to the latest firmware for the body and adapter (focuses SAM and SSM lenses...
  13. gocchin

FS: Summicron-R 50/2 R-Cam - Nex-5 Adapter

Picked up a Summilux-R 50 so this Summicron-R 50 has to go. R-Cam E55 lens 3535538 with built in hood and made in Canada. Original lens cover was lost so a Minolta E55 is included as well as a Leica 13373 UVa Filter and the rear cap. Glass is clean with no dust or fungus. Body shows some...
  14. gocchin

FS: Summicron-R 50/2 R-Cam - Nex-5 Adapter

Picked up a Summilux-R 50 so this Summicron-R 50 has to go. R-Cam E55 lens 3535538 with built in hood and made in Canada. Original lens cover was lost so a Minolta E55 is included as well as a Leica 13373 UVa Filter and the rear cap. Glass is clean with no dust or fungus. Body shows some...
  15. gocchin

Value Help -Summicron-R 50 and Summilux-R 50 R-cams?

Hi guys, I'm not so familar with the value of R lenses so help is appreciated. First 3 pics are a Leica Summicron-R R-Cam E55. Made in Canada, a bit of body wear. No mechanical issues or optical issues. No dust or fungus. It's missing the original cap so there's a minolta one. With Leica E55...
  16. gocchin

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 Classic and Nex Adapter

I've decided to sell my Nokton 40mm even though it's the most compact lens I have. Reason for selling is I have a Cron 50/2 I will keep instead and the focal lengths are rather close to one another. This is the MC Multi Coated version. Lens is in mint condition showing no wear on any of the...
  17. gocchin

FS: Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC Sony Alpha mount

Hi Guys, I have a lightly used Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC Sony Alpha mount for sale. It comes with original box and papers, lens pouch, lens hood and a barely used Marumi CP Filter and case. Reason for selling is mostly weight related as I use this on my Nex-5 with Sony LA-EA1 a to e mount...