The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Two Canon 5DsR bodies (50MP) full frame sensor with BG-11 Grip

Canon EOS 5DsR Body (50MP) with Canon BG-11 Grip. Excellent condition. No scratches, dings, scuffs, etc. Mostly used in studio. Canon's last and best and highest resolution mirror based DSLR. Shipping via insured UPS. USA sales only on this one. USA model, not Gray market. 34,905 shutter...
  2. R

One body sold. Price reduced to $1,500. OBO on the second one on 9+ condition with BG-11 battery grip and two Canon batteries. The best 50mp camera you'll ever own for $1,500. PM with any questions.
  3. R

Photos of gear below. PM with any questions. USA sales only, shipping via UPS, insured, signature required.
  4. R

FS: Two canon 5DsR camera bodies (50mp) with BG-11 OEM battery grips. Excellent condition, no scrapes, bumps, dings or signs of wear. 90+ % used in studio. Fantastic cameras used for a project and now looking for new home. Long time GetDPI member. Paypal, USA sales only, shipping at cost...
  5. R

Worried about lack of tilt... Phase One XT vs. Arca RM3dii

As a long time user of the RM3di/Factum I'm very happy with what it can achieve and the versatility and integration of the Arca system. I tested the XT when it came out, and its a great camera, but for me I needed to question what I was gaining or loosing moving to the XT vs the Arca. I also own...
  6. R

Worried about lack of tilt... Phase One XT vs. Arca RM3dii

My first question: what are you using tilt for?
  7. R

Schneider Apo Digitar 90mm 4.5 vs Sinaron Digital / Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 90mm 5.6

If you are looking for 90mm lens for a Tech or view camera the Rode 90mm Apo Sironar Digital (magenta band) is excellent and has a larger image circle than the current HRSW (yellow band). Its also lighter and more compact by around 30%, and FAR less expensive (clean used examples under $1,500...
  8. R

Phase One XF Cable Release, Really?

Prophoto wireless or use delay timer built in....covers both the vibration issues and the decisive moments.
  9. R

Capture One 21

Assuming tethering functionality with IQ's is all good? Anyone confirm? Robert
  10. R

Schneider APO Digitar 60mm F4 Copal 0 - Super Clean and Sharp

$550. + shipping at cost, USA only. Final price drop.
  11. R

Rodenstock 138mm Float

Nice! Looking forward to seeing some images and a review...
  12. R

Help with Phase One XF decision please!

Echoing that the P1 40-80mm is an excellent lens. I actually bought the non-Blue ring version last year (used mint) and it's sharpness through the zoom range and to the corners is superb with the IQ4. I have the 35mm Blue ring and the 120Mac non-Blue ring (more compact, just as sharp) and...
  13. R

You did...and I responded...please check your PM's
  14. R

Accepting serious offers. No overseas shipping, USA only. Fabulous lens at at great price.
  15. R

FYI: Phase One BP-9xx battery issues

Thanks Doc, all great info!
  16. R

I've been educated...all this time I thought that Dielectric grease was a conduction enhancer! Thanks for info. R
  17. R

Doc, Great write up and diagnosis. I have multiple Hahnel chargers for my Phase batteries with adaptors for Canon. I have both the older Twin chargers and the newer Cube chargers. Last year I purchased 5 brand new OEM canon BP900 batteries and after using them a few times with a new Hahnel...