The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Minty Black Leica M8

For Sale: One of the most beautiful M8's you will find! As you can see, it only has 689 actuations (Well, 690 now...) It is in flawless functional (and nearly perfect cosmetic...) condition. The rangefinder is spot-on, and the LCD and sensor are both perfect. Plastic still on baseplate...
  2. M

MS Optical Sonnetar 50mm f/1.1

Price: $1,125.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included within North America--Worldwide at cost. Hand made by Miyazaki-san of Japan. Black in color, with white/red lettering. A unique little gem of a lens--Small...
  3. M

Mint Chrome Leica 50mm Summilux f/1.4 ASPH

Purchased from Ken Hansen a few months ago. Mint with all original materials. 6-bit coded current version. No marks or wear of any sort. Price assumes PP Gift; North American shipping is on me. $2475 USD. Please PM with questions. Thanks for looking, Mark
  4. M

Gorgeous Kanto Custom Black Leica M3

For sale is a beautiful Kanto-restored and Rebuilt Leica M3 - $2300 USD including North American Shipping and Fees Perfect functional and gorgeous cosmetic condition. Recently stripped down to its essential molecules, dechromed, repainted and rebuilt... Anyone who knows Kanto, knows that they...
  5. M

Mint Ltd Edition Leica Black Chrome 50mm Summilux f/1.4

As new with boxes, hood, and caps. $3750 USD includes North American shipping; Worldwide at buyer's cost. Flawless functional and cosmetic condition. Includes B+W nano UV filter. Selling to fund some other purchases. Only 500 of these made--here is your chance to own one now! Please PM...
  6. M

Beautiful Black Leica M8

Price: $1,350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Included within North America Perfect functional condition, with beautiful cosmetics--only slight patina and minor wear marks. No dents or deep scratches. Plastic still on...
  7. M

M9-P Black (New Sensor) 75 Cron APO, M8 Black

Thinning out some lesser used, (over) accumulated gear-- 1. The Black M9-P is just back from Leica with a new sensor. Near perfect cosmetic condition, with plastic still on baseplate. Includes box and all original materials. $4400 USD. 2. 75 Summicron f/2 APO: Used to be my favorite lens...
  8. M

Jobo CPE2+ Processor WITH lift and tanks

Absolutely PERFECT functional and Excellent cosmetic condition. Includes processor, CPE2+ lift, 1520 Tank, 1530 Tank, Cog adapter (necessary for lift...) four bottles, four beakers, and three reels. Reels and tanks are essentially new. Warranty through CatLabs if motor fails. Price...
  9. M

SOLD: Voigtlander 21mm Ultron f/1.8 M-mount

Price: $850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included within North America ...Keep telling myself I am going to learn the focal length, and have decided against it. Purchased new from Cameraquest in January, and mounted...
  10. M

EVERYONE BEWARE: Someone is definitely trying to hack accounts

Exercise EXTRA caution when buying & selling should something seem just "too good to be true"!! My account had five wrong attempts this evening from some odd 117.166.XXX.XXX IP address (China somewhere...) The bots are out, my friends!! Take care, M.
  11. M

Mamiya 645 AFDIII + Two lenses + Film Back

Price: $2,250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Included within North America This was previously sold on flea-bay, but I had me a non-payin' bidder. :( As a result, I am re-offering it here at a steep discount. For sale are...
  12. M

Hasselblad 501C with 80mm CF, A12 & A16 Backs

Price: $1,450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Included within North America I am trying to thin out my gear somewhat for the new year... For sale is this gorgeous black Hasselblad 501C kit. It was purchased late last year...
  13. M

Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R E55

Price: $1,200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Included within North America ...Last version before the E60. (Yes, extendable hood). Just CLA'd and completely rebuilt by Leica New Jersey. 9/10 cosmetic condition...glass...
  14. M

Mamiya 645 AFDIII, Film Back, and Lenses

Price: $2,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Included within North America Floating this out there to see if there is interest... This is the last of the AFD series to accept a film back--this camera was replaced by the...
  15. M

AS NEW Leica 35mm Lux ASPH FLE f/1.4

$4100 USD Shipped within North America It's a great lens, at a great price. :) The photos speak for themselves. (Yes, aside from the chrome version, this is the latest one...) Buy with confidence--you will not be disappointed! Thanks in advance, Mark
  16. M

AS NEW Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE

Price: $4,350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included within North America As-new condition with all materials. Price firm--includes Paypal and North America shipping. Please PM with questions or for pics...extensive...
  17. M

SOLD - Rigid Summicron 50mm f/2 Type II

- SOLD - Absolutely beautiful condition--cosmetically amazing for a 50 yr old lens! Glass is pristine--one small dust particle (shown in photo) which does not show up in photos or affect image quality. No fungus, damage or scratches. I cannot make out any haze, but I am not a lens...
  18. M

Mint Black M9-P with Extra Battery

Have this up on FM as well, so may sell there... Price: $5,250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Insured/Traceable to be paid by buyer I'd like to sell my mint condition Black M9-P camera. It has 3840 actuations. It will...
  19. M

Voigtlander Ultron 21mm f/1.8

Also have this listed on FM...may sell there. Price: $800.00 Payment method: PayPal or alternative. Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays exact shipping. Bought from Cameraquest for $1149 new... Haven't really bonded with it--not my focal...
  20. M

Vintage Nikkor 8.5cm f/2 LTM Rangefinder lens (Steve Huff)

Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Included within North America I bought this lens directly from Steve Huff himself; The very lens is reviewed at the link below. Vintage Fun: The Classic Nikkor 8.5cm f/2 LTM lens...