The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. drevil

Fun with MF Achromatic Digital Backs

Some infrared images from yesterdays hike, color pictures are available in my great wall diary thread
  2. drevil

Mirko's Great Wall diary

Let me tell you about one of our longest hikes, the Long Hebei Hike! Situated slightly 2 hours from Beijing´s city center, this hike is already in the Hebei Province. It connects directly to the West End Hike which i presented last time. So its pretty close to the end of the Beijing inner loop...
  3. drevil

WTB: L bracket for contax645

sure, just DM me the link
  4. drevil

Fun with MF images 2022

my achro+ isnt full spectrum, it has the IR and UV cut filter installed, i used the haida 720nm filter, and a 6 stop ND filter from breakthrough
  5. China

China

Pics from China
  6. Forbidden City

Forbidden City

7. drevil

the clouds were quite slow and already dissolving fast, its was one go, one picture i guess it doesnt make a big difference 1 or 8 minutes for the water, but for the clouds obviously
  8. drevil

cross post From this morning, Contax 645, Achromatic+, 35mm 3.5, F11(probably) and 8 minutes worth of exposure, and in infrared of course
  9. drevil

Fun with MF images 2022

From this morning, Contax 645, Achromatic+, 35mm 3.5, F11(probably) and 8 minutes worth of exposure, and in infrared of course
  10. China

China

My China pictures
  11. drevil

WTB: L bracket for contax645

Bumb :)
  12. drevil

Feeler Phase One IQ4150 for sale or trade for CCD back

maybe we shouldnt hijack this b&s thread for this kind of discussion, i PM you
  13. drevil

Fun with MF images 2022

Contax 645, Achromatic+ and 55 F3.5 with an Haida 720nm IR filter Shot from my office's building
  14. drevil

Petapixel writes about ELEMENTS Magazine

Maybe someone should correct them, the name is steven friedman, not friend
  15. drevil

Feeler Phase One IQ4150 for sale or trade for CCD back

i have heard at least another voice so far, which said, the IQ4 files look too clean, sterile even. my route was P45+, IQ180, GFX50, GFX100....now back to a P65+, never been happier! good luck shortpballer
  16. drevil

Mirko's Great Wall diary

there are some projects running, in the past and currently, including some very bad reconstruction efforts, yes the walking can be extremely exhausting, especially now in summer, in downtown it was 34 yesterday, so with some luck it was a bit less in our area, it said 29 when we started...
  17. drevil

Mirko's Great Wall diary

Hey guys, didnt update this one in a while, i didnt go hiking for around a month, but yesterday i started again, below are some of the results and background info: so yesterday my friends and i had the chance to leave beijing again, after strict covid regulations stopped us...
  18. drevil

Future of Hassy- Bleak or Bright?

And i think this is a good reason to end this thread, a X2D is on the horizon so i think the future looks more bright than bleak. This thread went way too off road. End of discussion ;)
  19. drevil

Fun with MF images 2022

grrrreat shot ed!
  20. drevil

Fun with MF images 2022

from the archives, one night in copenhagen January 2017 C645, IQ180, 45mm distagon