The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

What is the distance from sensor to mount on a M-mount DB?

Thanks. Is it 4mm including the IR filter or not?
  2. E

Thanks for the context. I am not adding an adapter. I am converting the mount. I want to remove the v-mount hook and add an m-mount hook. Are you saying the distance from mount to sensor is just 1.5mm? Based on the image (I don’t have a back) it seems much deeper.
  3. E

I am thinking of converting a V-mount camera into M-mount, due to the inventory of DB. I measured the distance from ground glass to mount on a V-mount ground glass. It is 3mm. I wonder what is that distance on a M-mount back. That will affect whether I can get correct flange distance when using...
  4. E

FS: 3 Rodenstock Digital Apo Sironar lenses: 90mm 4.5, 55mm 4.5 and 45mm 4.5-$1100.00 ea. Plus shipping

I saw you have all the 3 lenses. I have seen a lot of people posting about the 55mm but not many about the 45mm. I wonder is there any experience you can share on the 45mm one especially when using with DB? Thanks in advance.
  5. E

Feeler Phase One IQ4150 for sale or trade for CCD back

Isn’t it being advertised as the best in the class? I wonder what makes you want to move to a CCD back?
  6. E

New Member cannot send PM?

Works now! Thanks
  7. E

I have never seen this option. Where do I suppose to see it? Below is what I see
  8. E

I believe my account is from 2013, but I didn't login for a long time. When I login recently, I notice it becomes a new member and I cannot PM people. I wonder for what reason I cannot send PM, is there a way to fix it? When I click on member's username, I can only see follow and ignore...
  9. E

Hello from US

I have been on the forum since 2013. But didn’t login for a few years until recently. However, I don’t know why my account is shown as new member. I guess I need to intro here :) I started with Canon 5D II when it just came out, then got sold in Leica family and did some street photography in...
  10. E

FS: Voigtlander angle finder

Please PM me your paypal account. My account is new, I cannot PM you :(
  11. E

FS: Voigtlander angle finder

I am interested, but I use Hasselblad SWC with 645 digital back. I wonder what is the difference in the regular one and the 6x6 one?
  12. E

What is the max speed of leaf Aptus with Hasselblad lenses?

Thanks everyone. I figured if I use large format in setting instead of 500 serial, then it works up to 1/500s
  13. E

What is the max speed of leaf Aptus with Hasselblad lenses?

I just got a Leaf Aptus II and Hasselblad 50mm CFi. When I tested the combination with a sync cable connecting the lens and the digital back, I noticed that the shutter speed can only goes to 1/30. If I use 1/60, the digital back will get a black image. I wonder is this expected?