The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. diggles

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di

Still available, but I'm thinking about keeping it… :LOL: A 110mm Schneider push on cap I ordered to use as a cover for the front just arrived and while putting the cap on all I could think about is how nice the Arca Rm3di system is.
  2. diggles

FS: Fuji GFX 50R Body + 3 Batteries

Still available
  3. diggles

Fuji GFX50R + Arca Swiss RM3di Combo

Lol! That's Ferdinand! He lived in the yard at our previous house. When we moved we wanted to remember him properly :-) It's a combination of a photo I took of the rabbit, stock photo, and my wife's photoshop painting skills.
  4. diggles

If I want to know for myself then this is the only way I've found. You can get one from BH or Adorama and return it if it doesn't work out for you. It doesn't work for me on the GFX100S. This is what I've been doing: Place the tripod at the point of view I like Use the Mark II Viewfinder app...
  5. diggles

FS: Fuji GFX 50R Body + 3 Batteries

Price: $2,300.00 Payment method: PayPal (I'll Pay Fees) Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS Camera is in excellent condition-roughly 3200 actuations. With box and all original accessories. I purchased this camera from the original...
  6. diggles

WTB: Cambo Schneider Apo-Digitar 28mm, 43mm, 72mm

https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-500-price-drop-schneider-72mm-apo-digitar-l-in-cambo-t-s-mount-2650.72837/
  7. diggles

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di

Price: $4,500.00 ($6,030 NEW) Payment method: PayPal (I'll pay fees) Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Free Shipping to CONUS Up for sale is a lightly used Arca-Swiss Rm3di, includes leather strap and ground glass. I purchased the Rm3di + GFX50r to use...
  8. diggles

Ideas for post workflow with Hassey 907x-cfv ii 50c and xcd 21mm lens

Yes. The new masking tools in LR and ACR are wonderful to use. When using the CFVii50c with Schneider lenses, I'm only using Phocus to output 16-bit Tiff files if I have to create a Scene Calibration (LCC). Then I take the image into Photoshop for editing. If no LCC is needed then I do all of...
  9. diggles

WITHDRAWN: Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro

I'm deciding to keep it for now.
  10. diggles

FOUND: Schneider APO-Digitar 120 ASPH

What is liga?
  11. diggles

Quoting myself here… I'm going to test this out using native GF lenses. It could completely derail the idea of the Arca GFX 50r for me… Oy vey!!
  12. diggles

I couldn't agree more!! For me the 3:2 format is not ideal either. I wish the aspect ratio could be controlled when in 35 format mode. It almost makes this whole idea a no go for me. Another option for 35mm format mode that would be fantastic is the ability to use the joystick to control which...
  13. diggles

The HD Pentax 645 35mm does allow a significant amount of shift. At least 15mm in any vertical or horizontal direction, and just starts to vignette with 15mm of diagonal shift. In the example above I shifted vertically, and simply used the lens profile available in ACR. The image above still...
  14. diggles

An exceptional photography shop had one come in on trade and are sending it off to Arca for mounting. Since the French are on holiday for the month of August it will be a while before I get to use it!
  15. diggles

SK APO-Digitar 120 ASPH has been found
  16. diggles

WITHDRAWN: Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro

Up for sale is a Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro in excellent condition. Works perfectly. Glass is clean, no marks or scratches. Original box, lens hood, pouch, and paperwork included. Shipping and Paypal fees included as well. Works fantastically on the GFX100S. Here's an article on the Alpa...