The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KurtKamka

WTB: Hasselblad X1Dii

Kicking the tires to see if anyone has a Hasselblad X1Dii that they want to sell.
  2. KurtKamka

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

X1Dii | 80/1.9 It's been awhile ... glad to see many of the same people are still around. Anyway, I've been playing around with an X1Dii for the past several weeks.
  3. KurtKamka

Will the S3 be DOA?

I know it's a provocative question. But, the realities (technology advancements and economics) of the larger sensor camera marketplace have changed in the past few years. While many here (including me) have used or still use the S-system, there have to be some very hard questions many will ask...
  4. KurtKamka

Hasselblad claims its new XCD 45mm is world’s smallest and lightest AF medium format

I had the opportunity to shoot with the new lens for a few hours on Monday. It's an impressive lens in terms of size and speed. In addition, I was amazed how quiet the lens was compared to the older version (both were on-hand to compare). Dare I say it was whisper quiet compared to tinny...
  5. KurtKamka

Leica 35mm, 70mm and 120mm S Lenses

Bump ... Any serious offers for either the 35mm or 120mm lens?
  6. KurtKamka

Fun w/Digital M Images

MM and 50APO
  7. KurtKamka

FS: Leica 21mm Super Elmar Lens

Price reduced to $1800
  8. KurtKamka

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron APO

Price dropped to $4800 + free shipping in US.
  9. KurtKamka

Bump .... 35mm and 120mm lenses still available
  10. KurtKamka

bump
  11. KurtKamka

FS: Leica 21mm Super Elmar Lens

Bump. Price reduced to $1895 21mm Leica plastic viewfinder available ... +$185
  12. KurtKamka

Bump. Price Reduced to $4895
  13. KurtKamka

The 70mm lens is sold. 35mm and 120mm lenses are still available.
  14. KurtKamka

Any serious offers?
  15. KurtKamka

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

A few street portraits with the S2 from several years ago in the Philippines. The S2 and S006 are very, very underrated in what they can offer in terms of black and white.